Wines of the Week

TrailHunter

Hooked
Wine tasting today... I Don’t know shit about Wines... But I’m pretty sure I’m getting f’d up today. (So far they all taste the same to me)

IMG_8775.jpg

IMG_8774.jpg

IMG_8773.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Wine tasting today... I Don’t know shit about Wines... But I’m pretty sure I’m getting f’d up today. (So far they all taste the same to me)

View attachment 307441

View attachment 307439

View attachment 307440

Temecula? Lorimar is a good experience with knowledgeable staff. Good selection. Cougar has some unique varietals.

A lot of the Temecula wines do taste the same due to its super hot climate, terroir and party buses.

And yeah, easy to get Fd up as well. [emoji23][emoji485][emoji485][emoji106]

TrailHunter

Hooked
Temecula? Lorimar is a good experience with knowledgeable staff. Good selection. Cougar has some unique varietals.

A lot of the Temecula wines do taste the same due to its super hot climate, terroir and party buses.

And yeah, easy to get Fd up as well. [emoji23][emoji485][emoji485][emoji106]

Yeah... We stayed at South Coast Winery Resort... cool place. 16 of us so we only hit 4 wineries and had some great food... but had to end the night with beers as I was pretty wined out. Moving a little slow today. [emoji51]

JAGS

Hooked
Yeah... We stayed at South Coast Winery Resort... cool place. 16 of us so we only hit 4 wineries and had some great food... but had to end the night with beers as I was pretty wined out. Moving a little slow today. [emoji51]

Ha ha. Been there. Wine tasting can wreck the tastebuds. Gotta dig deep. Lots of water and get back out there. [emoji6]

MTG

Caught the Bug
This was a fantastic bottle the wife and I shared with some grilled filet mignon.

IMG_5897.jpg

Not often we get any time alone and not often we find wine as good as this, for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Catching up on my favorite thread. Been too busy to post much, but never too busy for wine. Had a few duds mixed in, but these were pretty good.

IMG_5498.jpg

IMG_5536.jpg

Image1533619495.289894.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
It was delicious. Not pictured is the ice wine that accompanied the raspberry sorbet with shaved foie gras torchon.

As if it wasn't already known... Brute knows his wine.

Ice wine is so good. We brought some home from a vacation many years ago.

Brute

Hooked
Ice wine is so good. We brought some home from a vacation many years ago.

I dig ice wines...but my favorite dessert wine is actually from Bordeaux...a Sauterne...and possibly the greatest of all wines in Bordeaux, Chateau d'Yquem. If you can find it (and afford it), the '89 & '59 vintages are stellar...it's like drinking the best mango you ever had...

Tanktitan

I dig ice wines...but my favorite dessert wine is actually from Bordeaux...a Sauterne...and possibly the greatest of all wines in Bordeaux, Chateau d'Yquem. If you can find it (and afford it), the '89 & '59 vintages are stellar...it's like drinking the best mango you ever had...

Brute, you do know your wines. I completely agree on Sauternes. People that say they do not like sweet wines are thinking of something else. I opened this 03 Guiraud a couple nights ago and just poured another.

IMG_0256.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom