Winifred the Red 2 Door

Since I have been in the police academy the past 5 months or so the jeep has been on the back burner of priorities. But last weekend I finally had the time and all the parts to install my light bar that's been collecting dust in my closet. 20161204_151608.jpg20161204_193239.jpg20161204_193139.jpg20161204_145607.jpg20161210_165917.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeep looks really good my friend! I know what you mean about the old lady almost jumping ship on ya. I brought home a new street bike one day and she's been expecting a ring and house. It actually did end us for a while. I'm just not there yet :idontknow: I want to finish my toy buying before that gets controlled by someone else.

Nice Rubi! When you say the Smittybilt winch left more to be desired, what do you mean by that? I love mine :)

Since I have been in the police academy the past 5 months or so the jeep has been on the back burner of priorities. But last weekend I finally had the time and all the parts to install my light bar that's been collecting dust in my closet. View attachment 234531View attachment 234532View attachment 234533View attachment 234534View attachment 234535

Nice looking rig man! coming along great! :2thumbsup:

2dr's for the win.

Jeep looks really good my friend! I know what you mean about the old lady almost jumping ship on ya. I brought home a new street bike one day and she's been expecting a ring and house. It actually did end us for a while. I'm just not there yet :idontknow: I want to finish my toy buying before that gets controlled by someone else.
Haha that was my thought process on the whole deal to. Not that she has ever been controlling at all and has really been great about it after the first couple weeks of having the jeep haha. It just had to grow on her.

Nice Rubi! When you say the Smittybilt winch left more to be desired, what do you mean by that? I love mine :)
Really it has been great for me every time I have needed it. The only issue I have had is the clutch release sometimes is either really hard to turn to free spool and once or twice I haven't been able to get it to turn at all. Now that I have played with it more I can normally get it after some finesse. Really it has been great for me so far and has never left me stranded at all

That is an awesome JK. Looks good. Like the fender cut. I am so ready to cut my fenders.
Thanks alot! I am really happy with how they turned out. The only thing that I would change would be to leave some of the fender on the very front to keep it attached better and mine has paint rubbed off right there that shows now. That's really my only regret with it all haha

Top Bottom