WJCO's Build Thread, 1999 WJ

WJCO

Meme King
I hear we are getting some snow, I am on the road this week. I get back when it is in the 50's again.
:brows:

Yep. Suppose to get close to a foot. Good time to get out and test my new axle hopefully. Where are you driving from?

GraniteCrystal

I spent some time today reading about their performance in snow and watching some YouTube reviews. Everybody loves these things, including in the snow. I've decided to go with them for my new set. Unless I want dedicated winter tires, they seem to be a good tire to get me offroad in the summer and still safely around town on the highway in the winter. And I just want to try something new so I can compare to my KO2s.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

WJCO

Meme King
I spent some time today reading about their performance in snow and watching some YouTube reviews. Everybody loves these things, including in the snow. I've decided to go with them for my new set. Unless I want dedicated winter tires, they seem to be a good tire to get me offroad in the summer and still safely around town on the highway in the winter. And I just want to try something new so I can compare to my KO2s.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=32769

For a mud tire, they offer a lot of other road benefits too.

WJCO

Meme King
After installing the ProGrips on the front (which are awesome), I do notice that the front end dives a little when I brake quickly. I got some new brakes for the rear that I hope will help balance it out. Went with EBC Yellow. Got good enough reviews, hope it works out.

0109171211.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Rig is looking awesome. Stoked to see the new axle.

Thanks, man. I'm loving it. I can't wait to actually get out and use it on the rocks once the snow melts. Took my first extended test drive with it yesterday in the dirty snow, and it feels great driving it so far.

DSC04659.jpg

jamesrw30

Did you go with the tier 3 core4x4 arms? That is something I am sure mine needs pretty badly at some point.

WJCO

Meme King
New or a cleaner kit? Much better. I hate weather beaten lights.

New. Quadratec had a decent priced set. I've buffed the old ones twice. It helped but wasn't ideal.

Whoa. That's a heck of a difference.

Agreed.

Looks good!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks.

Wow, I'm assuming that you replaced those? That's got to make a huge difference at night!

Yep. Brand new. I hope they put out a little more light too. I'll adjust them tonight hopefully.

WJCO

Meme King
New lower arms came in today. Company even put a personal note in the box apologizing for delayed shipping along with a 10% off code. I never even complained nor did I find the shipping time to be unreasonable, so that was a nice surprise.

IMG_20170113_175111_679.jpg

Top Bottom