Wolfpack14's JKUR Build

Wolfpack14

My girlfriend got me Rigid Duallys for Christmas and installed them this morning. Easy install and extremely bright. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451062711.534683.jpg

uberc4

Looking good! I'm hoping Santa brought me something good for Christmas. Look forward to seeing the Jeep grow! :thumb:

Wolfpack14

About to pull the trigger on the 3" Enforcer lift kit in a couple weeks! Below is what I have for parts:

- 3" Enforcer lift from ORE
- Bilstein 5100s
- Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers
- 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers
- 1350 front driveshaft (haven't decided what brand yet)
- c gussets

I have to drive a lot for work so I am going to hold off on 37s until I can regear. Can I wait and do the drag link flip later or is it really necessary right away?

Thanks!

jkwebbie

About to pull the trigger on the 3" Enforcer lift kit in a couple weeks! Below is what I have for parts:

- 3" Enforcer lift from ORE
- Bilstein 5100s
- Spidertrax 1.5" wheel spacers
- 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers
- 1350 front driveshaft (haven't decided what brand yet)
- c gussets

I have to drive a lot for work so I am going to hold off on 37s until I can regear. Can I wait and do the drag link flip later or is it really necessary right away?

Thanks!

Well I would personally do the drag link flip now since you'll already have the Jeep pulled apart and it makes it handle so much better. But I have basically the same lift as you, I just have all 8 Clayton control arms rather than the EVO arms and I'm running 37s. You'll love it man! Hope to wheel with you soon my man!

Wolfpack14

Well I would personally do the drag link flip now since you'll already have the Jeep pulled apart and it makes it handle so much better. But I have basically the same lift as you, I just have all 8 Clayton control arms rather than the EVO arms and I'm running 37s. You'll love it man! Hope to wheel with you soon my man!

Good point! I'll probably go ahead and do it so its one less thing to worry about. Same here, hoping to make it out to one of the next runs! [emoji106]

Top Bottom