Wow

Upside down a loan, can't afford it anymore, need money for something else. The list could go on.

Someone posted here "surprised they didn't steal the doors" and the next day the doors are gone? Come on.

Or trying to cover your hydro-locked motor. Then trying to make a few bucks by ripping all the valuable stuff off and claiming it was stolen.

WTF After getting jacked the first time he left the Jeep out for ANOTHER NIGHT? :clap2: And MORE stuff got taken???

No efin way I call BS. :asshat: This looks like a very poor insurance scam.
What a joke

yep. Get what you paid in parts back plus value of jeep. I dont see how you could have terrain which caused the jeep to be winched into a river but still have plenty of room/terrain a dually could go over where 2 dually pickups could tow it out.

So, I could have tow him out with 2wd?

Well this story took a definate turn... theres all kinds of spots like that to wheel near my house and i would NEVER leave a vehicle there. Hell i slept in my f150 one night because i burried it. No way i was leaving it there.

Yea guys remember I said tow truck couldn't go until today because they needed the one that could crane him out. So he had to leave it since the normal tow truck couldn't recover it. And they took the 2 exposed doors. The other two there was no access to. If it were fraud best case would be to torch it and report it stolen, this is miami we know how to do that. And as far as payments go it's a 2010 Sahara that is almost paid off and was in perfect condition, could've sold it for profit. My brothers and I own a very profitable business and money is the least of his concerns. I find your conspiracy theories very humorous.

Well this story took a definate turn... theres all kinds of spots like that to wheel near my house and i would NEVER leave a vehicle there. Hell i slept in my f150 one night because i burried it. No way i was leaving it there.

Agreed, there are spots along the river that are great but if a rig is immobile you split into two groups. One with the broken rig and the other to scramble the needed stuff to get it out. I've never seen an abandoned Jeep only vandalized but I have seen them stripped of everything of any value and burned. Wheels and tires are easy and untraceable items to sell. Then, doors, tops, seats and such. Where this Jeep was originally left, all were up for the taking.

I think this is what rubbed me wrong. Contrary to belief, criminals are fairly good at capitalizing on an opportunity. It seems odd that their first thought was that of the hulk ("SMASH"). Only to later return to steal some of the items they damaged.

If this poor guy really just had a bad run of luck, I think I'd be looking for a scorn ex. :synister::tantrum:

Well upon inspection they shot his car and we found a fucking bullet casing!!!!!!! Hell yes

Top Bottom