WTB 3.73 gears

Chevy Dave

Looking for front AND rear 3.73 ring and pinion for d30/44, also need the carrier for the front if you have it. If you regeared and don't need your 3.73s PM me, we can work something out.
Thanks

Why are you looking for 3.73's? What size tires are you planning on running? The reason I ask is it would be cheaper to get a fear package from Northridge or head down to ORE if you are close. You will need a Master install kit and then pay labor to have it done.

I know around here a regear is costs about $1000 for labor. Again this is in the DFW area.

Why are you looking for 3.73's? What size tires are you planning on running? The reason I ask is it would be cheaper to get a fear package from Northridge or head down to ORE if you are close. You will need a Master install kit and then pay labor to have it done.

I know around here a regear is costs about $1000 for labor. Again this is in the DFW area.

We've been through this before with this guy. He has another thread on this where people told him it wasn't worth it.

Top Bottom