You guys are a Bunch of Cock Gobblerz

jesse3638

Hooked
Everyone has opinions yet you're the only one who continues to try and back up yours. At this point the topic of LED lights is moot. Its your continued attempt to prove you are right. Humility (not to be confused with humiliation) goes along way. Try and see someone else's point sometimes and check the ego at the door. This is forum is great because you'll immediately get called to the carpet if an ambiguous or ignorant comment is made. Its all in an attempt to keep things as close to that facts as possible. People will be people, some more PC than others. Get over yourself. Honestly if my eyes allow me to see better with light A over light B regardless that the light-o-mometer tells me light B is brighter, that is what I'm going to use. It's my money and I'll spend it how I'd like, not how some ass hat with a light reading doohicky tells me. That's all the OP was looking for. Not all your LED/HID/Halogen/lumens propaganda. Hope you have a great day. Go vote for Hiliary. See You Next Tuesday!

JDalcour

Everyone has opinions yet you're the only one who continues to try and back up yours. At this point the topic of LED lights is moot. Its your continued attempt to prove you are right. Humility (not to be confused with humiliation) goes along way. Try and see someone else's point sometimes and check the ego at the door. This is forum is great because you'll immediately get called to the carpet if an ambiguous or ignorant comment is made. Its all in an attempt to keep things as close to that facts as possible. People will be people, some more PC than others. Get over yourself. Honestly if my eyes allow me to see better with light A over light B regardless that the light-o-mometer tells me light B is brighter, that is what I'm going to use. It's my money and I'll spend it how I'd like, not how some ass hat with a light reading doohicky tells me. That's all the OP was looking for. Not all your LED/HID/Halogen/lumens propaganda. Hope you have a great day. Go vote for Hiliary. See You Next Tuesday!

I gave my opinion, people wanted me to back it up and i did, and now everyone wants me to get over my self LMAO. Tell me to back it up with data and now im a light nazi and nobody cares about the data all of the sudden haha!

nobody can prove me wrong though which is funny, all you guys are just butt hurt :D

I meant what i said because its TRUE, but apparently you all cant handle the truth. Thats simply what it is, you cant handle the truth.

ill wait for someone to prove what i said wrong......ill wait........

Ddays

Hooked
I gave my opinion, people wanted me to back it up and i did, and now everyone wants me to get over my self LMAO. Tell me to back it up with data and now im a light nazi and nobody cares about the data all of the sudden haha!

nobody can prove me wrong though which is funny, all you guys are just butt hurt :D

I meant what i said because its TRUE, but apparently you all cant handle the truth. Thats simply what it is, you cant handle the truth.

BLAH BLAH...I'm right and you're all wrong, BLAH BLAH BLAH......

Our opinion is that your graph is gay and none of us believe it.

JDalcour

Your graph didn't back up shit. You made a false statement that 'everyone knows' Trucklites are at the bottom of the totem pole. That is a bullshit statement because everybody doesn't know that. You got called out on it, and you've been backtracking and bitching about it ever since. A simple man-up saying 'Sorry that's not what I meant' would have sufficed, but instead you chose to continue to rant here and throw a tantrum. And bottom line, from the positive OPINIONS I have heard from multiple Trucklite owners, I wouldn't trust that gay ass graph anyways. So for me, the graph doesn't back up shit.

How can an opinion be false? LMAO Damn you are special arent you?

"POST THE DATA IF YOURE GONNA CLAIM THAT"
"I DONT CARE ABOUT A GAY ASS GRAPH ANYWAYS"

LOL

JDalcour

Ill wait for someone to prove what i said was wrong, until then....all i see is butt hurt comments because your lights got called out and proven to be sub par.

WJCO

Meme King

Wow, you just don't fucking get it do you? You didn't read a word that Jesse posted did you? We're talking about opinions of what we like and don't like and you keep thinking that there's some 'Proof' in it that you have to back up because you're too self-righteous to let the issue go. Just wow.

"POST THE DATA IF YOURE GONNA CLAIM THAT"
"I DONT CARE ABOUT A GAY ASS GRAPH ANYWAYS"

LOL

My exact quote was this actually (this was for your benefit of your special graph, not mine):

While it is against the rules to link other forums or solicit traffic to them, you are more than welcome to screen shot the data and post it here. :thumb:

Last edited:

jesse3638

Hooked

As mentioned humility goes a long way. You must have been picked on as a kid and had no friends. I do not care if I'm right or wrong. I just try to do the right thing. That's what matters. Right now the right thing is walking away from you. Can't fix stupid!

jesse3638

Hooked
Wow, you just don't fucking get it do you? You didn't read a word that Jesse posted did you? We're talking about opinions of what we like and don't like and you keep thinking that there's some 'Proof' in it that you have to back up because you're too self-righteous to let the issue go. Just wow.

I love when I'm told what I like and don't like. Like I'm not capable of figuring it out for myself. ..haha.

tdougherty81

Ill wait for someone to prove what i said was wrong, until then....all i see is butt hurt comments because your lights got called out and proven to be sub par.

You've shown 1 graph from 2012 and made a claim that they are on the bottom of the totem pole and everyone knows that.

The following photos are from the same test of both Trucklites and JW. Look about the same to me
jwhigh.JPG jwlow.JPG trucklitehigh.JPG trucklitelow.JPG

WJCO

Meme King
You've shown 1 graph from 2012 and made a claim that they are on the bottom of the totem pole and everyone knows that.

The following photos are from the same test of both Trucklites and JW. Look about the same to me
View attachment 229289 View attachment 229290 View attachment 229291 View attachment 229292

I don't see a difference either, lol. If I were a judge in a court room defending a purchase decision, I would use this evidence over the gay graph any day.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
You know, looking back on all of this I find it funny the he was really complementing TLs by describing them as the "bottom of the totem pole". After all, the bottom of the totem pole is always the foundation and is the strongest part because it has to support the rest.

And using his suggestion of Google, I typed in "bottom of the totem pole" and this was the first quote that came up - "Inexperienced apprentices are allowed more freedom to carve the higher regions. Therefore the bottom of all totem pole is sometimes the best carved part of the whole pole. Meaning wise, the low man has a much or more meaning than other figures."

This concludes your education on totem poles.

Ddays

Hooked

Your graph proved nothing. If anything all it does is raise more questions. Like where in the hell did the so called HID data come from? JK's never had them to begin with so that's a bogus graph. If its not from a JK light why even put it there.
And if you're trying to pawn that TL graph off as the actual output then you're full of shit. There is no way in hell that the stock headlights put out close to the same amount as that graph says they do. You even said you had TL's. Are you going to say with a straight face that
the outputs are close to the same? Your precious graph says it does...:idontknow:

tdougherty81

You know, looking back on all of this I find it funny the he was really complementing TLs by describing them as the "bottom of the totem pole". After all, the bottom of the totem pole is always the foundation and is the strongest part because it has to support the rest.

And using his suggestion of Google, I typed in "bottom of the totem pole" and this was the first quote that came up - "Inexperienced apprentices are allowed more freedom to carve the higher regions. Therefore the bottom of all totem pole is sometimes the best carved part of the whole pole. Meaning wise, the low man has a much or more meaning than other figures."

Awesome. Love it!

tdougherty81

Your graph proved nothing. If anything all it does is raise more questions. Like where in the hell did the so called HID data come from? JK's never had them to begin with so that's a bogus graph. If its not from a JK light why even put it there.
And if you're trying to pawn that TL graph off as the actual output then you're full of shit. There is no way in hell that the stock headlights put out close to the same amount as that graph says they do. You even said you had TL's. Are you going to say with a straight face that
the outputs are close to the same? Your precious graph says it does...:idontknow:

Remember, "Its all about the spread" lol

Sharkey

Word Ninja
There would be no way to have the same consistent amount of ice on all headlights for a controlled test, so it wouldnt make sense. Ive never had to research heated headlights but im sure theres info out there.

I guess you missed the point. Let me ask in a different way. What other brand(s), besides Trucklites, make heated LED's? Up here where there are actually mountains, snow, ice, and seasons, LED's tend to ice over and become useless because they do not emit heat like halogen bulbs.

jesse3638

Hooked

So thanks for ruining the old adage "Low man on the totem pole" for me...:doh:

Top Bottom