Is your wife a thief?

bl17z90

Does anyone else ever have their wife help them take the top and doors off and them the next morning when you goto leave for work you realize she took it for the day? Yeah thats right the accountant in my family who hates the my Jeep habbit loves when it has no doors and leaves about half an hour before I do........damn :naw:

Hobolobo

I leave before my wife gets up on most days, but im off on fridays, and thats when i lose mine. My wife is also an accountant that dislikes my jeep habit.

Army_Vet

Banned
Does anyone else ever have their wife help them take the top and doors off and them the next morning when you goto leave for work you realize she took it for the day? Yeah thats right the accountant in my family who hates the my Jeep habbit loves when it has no doors and leaves about half an hour before I do........damn :naw:

Dahahahahaha! guess you'll learn..... But seriously this is funny......

bl17z90

Dahahahahaha! guess you'll learn..... But seriously this is funny......

Not funny. I had to drive her mazda to work. The only thing I like about that thing is the gas milage other than that no good. Even my radio is better. She needs a better stero, now to convince her to get one so driving her car isn't as bad :thinking:

loscann48

Sounds like you just figured out what to get her for her next birthday!

Sent from my ADR6400L using WAYALIFE mobile app

Well when the wife takes the JK I take the Challenger. We have not take the top off yet. It was just getting to topless weather before I left for deployment.

jhires

HAHAHAH! Yep! :cheesy:

There is only one solution for that!

WP_20130809_001_s.jpg

Marvinmwjt

My wife used to do the same thing. Solution.....bought a convertible Mustang. :cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

HDGasser

My wife gets to drive my jeep every day, if I try to take it she looks at my like "are you stupid or something? NO you can't drive it!"

:(

jkjurny

I'm in the same boat as all of you. My wife snags my Jeep 3 of the 5 days.

What's even better is that her work mates appreciate my Jeep more than my work mates do. She works for a horse riding shoe/apparel company, while I work in software. So the guys in her office just want to talk to her about the JK :)

She thinks it's funny, but I tell her that she likes the attention, which is why she takes it almost every day.

HDGasser

I'm in the same boat as all of you. My wife snags my Jeep 3 of the 5 days.

What's even better is that her work mates appreciate my Jeep more than my work mates do. She works for a horse riding shoe/apparel company, while I work in software. So the guys in her office just want to talk to her about the JK :)

She thinks it's funny, but I tell her that she likes the attention, which is why she takes it almost every day.

Mine LOVES the attention... She told me last week she was leaving the nail place and there was a couple guys in a car parked right next to it, as she walked up she said she could hear the guys talking and looking at the jeep... So she goes and jumps in (with the top off of course), starts it up, pokes her head out the window and she red the guys lips saying "WTF" so she smiled and waved and drove off...

FML!

bl17z90

HAHAHAH! Yep! :cheesy:

There is only one solution for that!

View attachment 45213

I am trying to convinve her she needs an unlimited. She likes the green she likes the Jeep so why not combine the 2 also with 4 doors so she can kart her friends around and leave mine alone

Call and report it stolen. She probably won't do it again.

I keep telling her I'm going to swing by randomly durring the day and leave her car in her parking lot, but i never have enough free time :doh:

Top Bottom