Is your wife a thief?

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Not yet and the key it to find you a woman who drives a Jeep and knows her way around a garage. Found my wife in Memphis, TN while she was working on her Ranger and CJ-5.

Yea I plan to hopefully find one that likes working on cars if not at least a woman who loves to camp and explore haha :brows:

Yea I plan to hopefully find one that likes working on cars if not at least a woman who loves to camp and explore haha :brows:

My wife and I were friends for 2 years before we started dating. We started out going on motorcycle rides. She would ride her Harley and I would ride my Ninja. Your Princess will reveal herself to you when you least expect it.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
My wife and I were friends for 2 years before we started dating. We started out going on motorcycle rides. She would ride her Harley and I would ride my Ninja. Your Princess will reveal herself to you when you least expect it.

Yea that's what I am hoping but not too soon still have my party stage to deal with LOL 🍻😂

Ray ⛺

Buick Guy

My wife has her own JK that I am not alowed to take the doors off but when I have my doors off which one do you think she runs off with :mad:

fercho

at least you guys are lucky, my GF bough a prius because she was always complaining about the horrible gas milages the jeep gets, and guess who's driving the prius??

That is why I bought my own 3 months after we bought my hubby's JKUR... I've always wanted one and quickly fell in love with the 4-door!! Room for kids but a blast with doors and top off all summer!!! Can be a bitch to clean 2 rigs after wheeling all weekend but worth every second!!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377197320.619843.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377197417.318532.jpg

Top Bottom