Squeak sound keep going..

tkkim

I retorque shocks mount and grease sway bar link.. But still squeak sound is there..

Do i have to got check at shop or dealer?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What sway bar links are you running? If they are stock, they shouldn't squeak. Your shocks shouldn't squeak either.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I run stock one.

And sound come from only rear right side wheel.

Should i check? What part should i check?

Is it a rotational squeak or one that you only hear when you hit bumps in the road? Can you reproduce the squeak when your Jeep is standing still?

tkkim

Is it a rotational squeak or one that you only hear when you hit bumps in the road? Can you reproduce the squeak when your Jeep is standing still?

It is not rotational squeak.

It happened only when i passed some squeak and it is random some times does sometimes does not.. But usually it squeak.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It is not rotational squeak.

It happened only when i passed some squeak and it is random some times does sometimes does not.. But usually it squeak.

Well, if you can make it happen when parked, have someone rock your Jeep side to side or up and down or however is needed to make the squeak occur. Then, get close to where you think you hear the sound coming from and start touching individual suspension components. Whatever is vibrating is what is causing your squeak. I should note that you should also touch things like your rocker guards if you have them, gas tank skid plate and even bumper as a loose bolt on them will cause a squeak as well.

Top Bottom