JCR Offroad Dagger Bumper Opinions

Briguy114

I've been looking at these bumpers for a while and once I get done with grad school and actually have some money, it will probably be what I get. The prerunner hoop not the stinger tho. And you should be fine bedlining it just make sure you take your time during prep so you get proper adhesion

dahreno

Banned
It's hard to believe that I actually agree with overlander jk about the winch mount but it would be nice if it was sunk down.,,,,

Punisher

I have this bumper and love it, I have a superwinch on it with no issues at all

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1377479665195.jpg
    1377479665195.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 377

jeeeep

Hooked
I have the half-sunk bumper - really like it.

bedlining is not a problem, just be sure to prep it properly

flotto

I just installed that bumper and love it so far. Super easy install, no cutting just bolts right on.

y2utygyd.jpg

scottwr

I have been happy with mine so far. Painted it with rustoleum hammertone for easy touch up. Lower disco skid was a bit of a pain in the ass to install but does its job well

2007 JKU

Banned
I have a JRC rear that said IMO this is the best front..tight not to wide and keeps the winch out of the air stream.

Attachments

• IMG_1144.jpg
    IMG_1144.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 243

BlackKnight

I have a JRC rear that said IMO this is the best front..tight not to wide and keeps the winch out of the air stream.

Which Manufacturer is that one, i don't recognize the emblem? that's what I'm looking for, Only question, will it fit a Warn Zeon? I heard they have fitment problems on some bumpers with submerged placement...

Last edited:

suicideking

I like the JCR. Only reason I eliminated it is because I'm not crazy about the bull bar, prefer something gusset style with only the bar in the front. If they could do that, I'd probably buy it.

jeeeep

Hooked
I like the JCR. Only reason I eliminated it is because I'm not crazy about the bull bar, prefer something gusset style with only the bar in the front. If they could do that, I'd probably buy it.

you can order any bar separately - if it's not the one that comes with the bumper you'll have to weld it on yourself but ask, they might do it on a slow(rare) day

In5ane1

I just painted my JCR. It gives no torque specs for the install. What do y'all suggest?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom