JCR Offroad Dagger Bumper Opinions

turbineguy

I have a JRC rear that said IMO this is the best front..tight not to wide and keeps the winch out of the air stream.

I just ordered the JCR Dagger stubby ore runner, rear crusader, and classic sliders from JCR, but I seriously considered getting the Expedition One core series shown here. In the end, I couldn't justify the expenditure. And I got a good deal for all three items.

texasdave

I run the JCR Dagger Stubby PreRunner front and Crusader Stubby Rear the pic on the site is my Jeep to show tire clearance. I really like them both. I think they may begin to offer paint options soon, but I'm not 100% about that.

That being said, if I were to be starting over, I would go with the EVO 1/4 Pounder with the stinger and either a tire carrier rear bumper or nothing at all.

turbineguy

I run the JCR Dagger Stubby PreRunner front and Crusader Stubby Rear the pic on the site is my Jeep to show tire clearance. I really like them both. I think they may begin to offer paint options soon, but I'm not 100% about that.

That being said, if I were to be starting over, I would go with the EVO 1/4 Pounder with the stinger and either a tire carrier rear bumper or nothing at all.

My theory is that everyone would do it differently if they started over... Just because. Probably people out there who would do the opposite swap lol.

Myself, I'm lucky my job pays me enough to re-engineer semi-regularly.

Thus all the highly successful jeep aftermarket companies.

In5ane1

Here's my mid width full sunken that I just installed. Winch on the way!

1386337054579.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using WAYALIFE mobile app

In5ane1

The vacuum canister relocation was sorta a pain. Anyone else with 2012 + Jk have the JCR relocation bracket? If so, curious how you positioned your cables and hoses coming off of it. Very tight fit!

Skid_Kid

http://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JK/JK-FDAG-STUB-STNG.html

Just found this online and it's pretty much exactly what I have been looking for. Just wondering if anyone else has ran this combo and how they liked it. Also, it comes as bare steel. Would I be okay just bedlining it?

View attachment 46182

Yes I ran it and didn't like it. It is a well constructed American made product. I didn't like the way the skid plate was and it was pretty heavy. Never ran a winch, measurements showed that it take up most of the front grill for a Powerplant.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386361962.313778.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386361978.126450.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386361992.695417.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386362013.643776.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386362035.862159.jpg

Sent from my PRC-119

In5ane1

Only thing I don't like is fog lights seem to sit a little far back...cutting off part of light beam that would normally light to side of jeep on factory bumper.

rodgerdathug

Only thing I don't like is fog lights seem to sit a little far back...cutting off part of light beam that would normally light to side of jeep on factory bumper.

That why I love my free bumper from a hmmwv and stock fog lights ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386420744.736671.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386420841.903554.jpg

Living it one day at a time
FTA
WAYALIFE mobile app

To each his own... But to me it makes it look like this

d3907__Big-Eyes-Easybranches.jpg

sent from my wiz-bang time killing machine

Top Bottom