We Made It

SDG

Caught the Bug
Agree 100%.

Ohhh but the kids were mean, and the bullying... ooooo the bullying.... HAHAHA Kids are so much nicer these days :bleh:

Kids are pansies these days.

^^^^^ THIS!!! but here is a question, those of us that grew up and "made it" are the ones raising these kids who cant cope or deal with failure or "bulling" or anything negative in their lives. are they the problem, or are WE???

andrew-

SDG

Caught the Bug
^^^^^ THIS!!! but here is a question, those of us that grew up and "made it" are the ones raising these kids who cant cope or deal with failure or "bulling" or anything negative in their lives. are they the problem, or are WE???

andrew-

HAHA @ YES!

All I know is that I taught college kids for 5 years... I would be pretty amazed if for 20% of them, their parents didn't still wipe their ass for them.

Tackerdown

Banned
So true. Anyone remember getting paddled in school, could you imagine that today oh my god

Sent from my SPH-L720

What was worse when I got paddled by mom at school after the principal was done.

I have a 4 yo and trying hard not let him fall into the trap of being one of those who cannot cope. He is already asking to go hunting and camping. Cannot wait until I get home to take him.

Tackerdown

Banned
What was worse when I got paddled by mom at school after the principal was done.

I have a 4 yo and trying hard not let him fall into the trap of being one of those who cannot cope. He is already asking to go hunting and camping. Cannot wait until I get home to take him.

Mine are 19,22,24 and it was hard but we always listen to both sides but gave them hell for getting in the situation right or wrong. A little fear factor and understanding goes along way when trying to teach respect.
Edit and yes that york bank yard stick was always near lol.
Sent from my SPH-L720

Sharkey

Word Ninja

andrew-

Speak for yourself. I am very hard on my kids. I expect a lot out them. They may hate me sometimes, but someday, long after I have died, they will realize the impact I had on their lives. No matter what though, every night I make sure they know how much I love them and how proud of them I am.

Speak for yourself. I am very hard on my kids. I expect a lot out them. They may hate me sometimes, but someday, long after I have died, they will realize the impact I had on their lives. No matter what though, every night I make sure they know how much I love them and how proud of them I am.

please know that by "we" I meant todays parents and not "me" personally... My kids live everyday in a miniaturized Marine Corps boot camp.

andrew-

Sharkey

Word Ninja
please know that by "we" I meant todays parents and not "me" personally... My kids live everyday in a miniaturized Marine Corps boot camp.

andrew-

Lol. Sorry man, I just re-read my post and realized it called you out. Not my intent at all brother. :beer: I totally got what you meant and my comment was about parents who would not have known enough to post what you did. Those parents would be part of a Prius forum, not a Jeep forum.

:honey:

Lol. Sorry man, I just re-read my post and realized it called you out. Not my intent at all brother. :beer: I totally got what you meant and my comment was about parents who would not have known enough to post what you did. Those parents would be part of a Prius forum, not a Jeep forum.

:honey:

hahaha... no worries at all! :beer::beer::beer: although you did fracture my delicate sensibilities :eek:

no offense even remotely take sir, just thought I would clarify my original post! :thumbup:

andrew-

munstie

There is a whole lotta truth in that video, and doing my best to keep my kids from falling into this catagory. Hell my two oldest have a camp and bike and hike this coming weekend for boy scouts and they can't do the bike ride unless they have helmets, and when I told there scout master they didnt have helmets he looked at me like I had six heads.
:rolleyes2:

Top Bottom