We Made It

JAGS

Hooked
Kids and young adults are very different these days. The entitlement generation and now helicopter parents spoon feeding yet another generation. It's one thing to want better, but there needs to be some balance and realism.

pastorwug

So true. Anyone remember getting paddled in school, could you imagine that today oh my god

Sent from my SPH-L720

I remember my PE Coach calling me out in the shower room (where 35 High School kids all took a shower together) and telling me to grab my ankles as I stood over the main drain in the center of the shower room while he took a converse tennis shoe and whacked me twice, once on each cheek. Stung like a SOB.
Can you imagine the lawsuits today if that happened?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I remember my PE Coach calling me out in the shower room (where 35 High School kids all took a shower together) and telling me to grab my ankles as I stood over the main drain in the center of the shower room while he took a converse tennis shoe and whacked me twice, once on each cheek. Stung like a SOB.

Did you go to Penn State?

(Too soon? :cheesy: )

Tackerdown

Banned

Ok now that's just a little weird.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Top Bottom