Aerospace Protectant 303

Doplar

Has any used this to care for and maintain their soft top or fender flares? I bought this over the Bestop brand soft top spray protectant

Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Spartan

Where do you get it? Is it just for your fenders and soft top? Is it just a spray on and rub in kind of thing?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Where do you get it? Is it just for your fenders and soft top? Is it just a spray on and rub in kind of thing?

It's basically a glorified Armoral. It works well and you can find it at some Ace or True Value Hardware stores and of course, you can get it online.

Doplar

Yup. Amazon.com and I have free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime.

It cost me about $18 for a 32 oz bottle. I expect it will last me a year or two. If it works well, it would be worth it.

The real question will be if it will help my soft top and fender flare look fresh and black, not faded and worn after say 3-5 years.

I spray it on a rag and rub it on to help get even distribution on my fenders. Maybe the wipes they sell would be better for our uses

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Spartan

It's basically a glorified Armoral. It works well and you can find it at some Ace or True Value Hardware stores and of course, you can get it online.

Is it grease like Armoral? I stopped using that stuff because I didn't like how how grease it was.

Doplar

I'll have to let you know. I read some of the testimonials on Amazon, and people said it wasn't as glossy as amoral.

Dmacarth

It's simi-shine not really greasy. Not like armorall and it doesn't harm the plastics. I think it gives a good detailed look.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Yup, expensive but good stuff.

This. 303 is an excellent product is isn't usually available in stores. I use vynilex, which I find to be an excellent product, and it can be bought by the gallon, so it lasts me forever. Both are phenomenal products and are the only two things I use on plastics and nylon tops. They contain no silicates which rot plastics. Stay away from armorall.

JOHNH

I have used 303 for a couple years. It works great, fenders look like new. It doesn't last as long as I'd like. You can buy it at most boating stores like West Marine. I use it on interior also.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom