Help! What did I adjust!?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, I was trying to center my steering wheel, and it was early in the morning and I had a brain fart....I adjusted this instead. Tried to put it back the way it was but obviously didn't remember exactly where it was. I centered the wheel correctly afterwards but what exactly did I screw up and how can I fix it?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384103856.453453.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384103870.150251.jpg

I turned that rather than the one above at first.

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
Fyi for future ref, anytime you adjust something , write on a notepad how many turns you did, direction and also mark with chalk where you started from before any adj. are made. That way if you mess up you can at least know where you started from.

Fyi for future ref, anytime you adjust something , write on a notepad how many turns you did, direction and also mark with chalk where you started from before any adj. are made. That way if you mess up you can at least know where you started from.

Thank you for the great advice. I will have a Jeep note book which will be in my tool box specifically for this.

R/
Will

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug

Something I will definitely start doing lol.

Top Bottom