Rigid Dually JK fog light brackets $40

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Rigid industries brackets to mount a set of duallys in the factory fog light location or mount in any aftermarket bumper that uses factory fog lights. $40 located in Mission Viejo,Ca ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384647775.380151.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384647785.043014.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384647793.042614.jpg

JKbrick

Can you use the factory wiring for that kind of light? If so I'm interested if you'll mail them

rtguy1

Did you do the spot light or flood light pattern?

I have spots in the bumper. That choice depends on the bumper you are using. The poison spyder bumper I have pretty much demands spots. With the brackets the lights are sunken into my bumper pretty far and I think the flood pattern would not work well. The light would probably be hitting the inside of the bumper. If the bumper u have allows the lights to sit flush then the flood would be nice. I made up for it with a 50" bar and some rigid floods on the windshield.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Can you use the factory wiring for that kind of light? If so I'm interested if you'll mail them

The rigid duallys come with their own harness that's really simple to wire or you can splice in to the factory wiring. I chose to use the harness so I could run them with my high beams. I was running the flood pattern lights

Top Bottom