Hi from Lake Tahoe

mzbrandi

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384921975.150246.jpg

Hi. I'm new to the forum. If I did it right, here is a photo of my Jeep. The photo was taken outside of Bishop California.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It really is good to have you here and love the pic you posted up. We love the Bishop area! :thumb:

Rccrwlr

Love South Lake Tahoe. Met my wife up there. Best thing that ever happened to me. We try to get up there as much as possible. Maybe we can put something together when everyone is around.

Welcome!

1979 Jeep CJ5 - RCCRWLR
2008 Jeep JKUR - JK RED

David1tontj

Welcome to wayalife!! It must be nice to have the rubicon in your back yard!!! I love bishop and the surrounding Sierra Nevada mountains! Every year for the fishing opener I meet my dad and brother somewhere near bishop! I actually used my Tj to tow my brother's jk all the way to the kmart parking lot in bishop one year after he took a rock to the radiator while wheeling in the hills nearby! Hope to see you on the trails someday!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

mzbrandi

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I grew up in Bishop and my brother still lives there. I expect to move back to the Owens Valley sometime before summer. Just to much snow here.

mzbrandi

WHAT!?
Oh well, welcome anyways.

Mods at the speed of Caltrans

I just noticed that you live in Santa Maria. As an older adult I lived in Lompoc in 2002-2004 while attending Santa Barbara City College. I volunteered in Santa Maria in a substance abuse program. And then, in the early 80's, I participated in a missile launch from Vandenberg AFB. At the time, had a great time visiting the wineries. Yep, Air Force from 1978 to 1987.

pastorwug

I just noticed that you live in Santa Maria. As an older adult I lived in Lompoc in 2002-2004 while attending Santa Barbara City College. I volunteered in Santa Maria in a substance abuse program. And then, in the early 80's, I participated in a missile launch from Vandenberg AFB. At the time, had a great time visiting the wineries. Yep, Air Force from 1978 to 1987.

Thanks for serving, if you're in SM again and need anything, let me know.

Mods at the speed of Caltrans

MTG

Caught the Bug
Welcome! :standing wave:

Think I've seen your jeep driving around before. I'm just down the hill from you. :thumb:

Here is a wave from Strizzychris and Cozdude as well. :standing wave:

Top Bottom