Anybody got an odd food fetish you want to share? Recipes welcome.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I have some odd combos when it come to snacking. I thought of this thread when my wife got grossed out with one of my favorites.

One can of orange fanta and a couple of cups of spanish peanuts in a glass. When your sipping your drink ya go some semi crunchy peanuts to nibble on at the same time.

Here is an Uncle Pete favorite. Go to Mickey D's order a large fry and a large strawberry shake. Shove some fry's in your mouth munch on a bit and take a huge swig of shake mix it up....mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Your turn!

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I like peanut butter with sweet pickles on a resist cracker oh and a beer.... good stuff don't knock it till you try it :beer:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

catahoula

Caught the Bug
When I was a kid went fishing up in South Dakota at Francis Case. Had breakfast at a place and some guys were eating Salsa with their omelets. Tired it and loved it ever since.

After living overseas and deploying to pretty cool countries I have come a gross some strange things and to this I have no idea what it was and do not really want to know.

So to play along I have had Muncho's and chocolate malts. Bacon and avocado omelets with a salsa. Nutella and peanut butter samiches.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
After living overseas and deploying to pretty cool countries I have come a gross some strange things and to this I have no idea what it was and do not really want to know.

So to play along I have had Muncho's and chocolate malts. Bacon and avocado omelets with a salsa. Nutella and peanut butter samiches.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

oooooooooooooooo Nutella!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
fried bologna sandwich with peanut butter, mayo, and ketchup :clap2:

hamburger with peanut butter, mayo, and ketchup :thumb:

Hightower

Sour cream & onion chips with Ritz crackers & Cheez whiz
Discovered it this weekend.:rock::rock::thumb::bleh::bleh:

Crawler Kitty

Totally forgot about this one: Campfire Roasted Twinkies

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

Okay this one actually sounds good along with McPuck's PB concoctions most of the others I'd have to say thank you but no thank you....unless of course I was double dog dared...well everything except the cat! My food fetish well this isn't so odd I don't think but am surprised most folks haven't tried it being a Mestiza I like rice with almost everything especially Chili! Yum chili and rice!

Top Bottom