Anybody got an odd food fetish you want to share? Recipes welcome.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Two chips a hoy cookies with a few pieces of salami between them. The salt and sweet work well together.

Aeraun

Oddest things I eat are of the snack variation - I like dipping potato chips in cocktail sauce. Italian bread too. This isn't that odd but I've almost always put French fries on my hamburgers as well

The Force will be with you.... always

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Here is for you somewhat healthy conscience individuals....nacho cheese doritos dipped in strawberry yogurt.

NAUJK

Ok well a couple of mine are:

Dipping grilled cheese into apple sauce. Its the only way I can eat grilled cheese... Try it its great!

Cholula sauce on salads and cookies brownies pizza... almost anything. I know a guy who puts it in his fruitloops in the morning.

I am an Eagle Scout I have eaten some strange ass things out in the woods just cuz its what we had....

Tigrcky

take two slices of cheese and put a slice of onion in there its yum, and anything with peanut butter :yup: and pickle juice love me some pickle juice

09blackruby

Peanut butter & bologna on white bread rocks! Don't knock it till ya try it!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kaptkrappy

Here is for you somewhat healthy conscience individuals....nacho cheese doritos dipped in strawberry yogurt.

This sounds great. Got to get some strawberry yogurt.

This is my odd snack. I've eaten this 100's of times since I was a child.

Little Debbie Nutty Buddy bars with a slice of Land-o-Lakes American cheese.

Only these brands, I've tried others and it's not as good.

Nutty_Buddy+bar.jpg

Land O Lakes Cheese.jpg

gtony12

Caught the Bug
One of my other favorites is french fries dipped in a chocolate shake.:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom