What do you think these are worth?

rws

A front D30 that's been sleeved, gusseted, has the Tera big brake kit and the rear 44 with an RK truss, new brakes, and both have 5.13's.. These have never been off-road or abused.. Not sure if they're worth selling or keeping them as spares..

suicideking

I sold my stock D30 with 3.73 gears for $400. So yours is probably worth an extra $100. Took me a few months to sell my D30, there weren't many that contacted me. The guy that bought it cracked his and needed on right away.

For the rear, maybe $600 or so. Not much demand for a Sport D44 rear. They don't break much, so probably hard to find a buyer.

Might get some cash if you can pull the gears out. Those are worth more than any of the other parts since 5.13 are popular, though not very popular for a D30.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed. They could be gold plated and still wouldn't be worth more than $400 tops. Maybe to the right buyer a bit more.

turbineguy

A front D30 that's been sleeved, gusseted, has the Tera big brake kit and the rear 44 with an RK truss, new brakes, and both have 5.13's.. These have never been off-road or abused.. Not sure if they're worth selling or keeping them as spares..

I just sold my D30 for $400... actually I sold it, my transfer case, and my drive shafts for $1000 to a guy who was converting a 2wd to 4wd. $400 was what he was originally going to pay for the axle until he found out about the other stuff. It sat on craigslist forever before anyone bit.

Top Bottom