Evo bolt on coil over questions

BBG

Are the bolt on coil over a one-size-fits-all deal meaning can you adjust the lift from 3 to 4 inches or 4 to 3? Or do they make do they make specific ones for each?

BBG

I'm seriously thinking about getting some and I want to now get my lift as low as possible, but still clear my 37 inch tires right now I have a teraflex 4 inch lift.

ttfhell

Your 4" kit it more like a 5.5" lift. If you trim your fenders your can easily be 2" lower than current. I had the same lift as you did and then the coilovers. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389585488.666180.jpg This is my ride height right after I picked it up. Significantly lower than 4" teraflex.

BBG

Well I got metalcloack's fenders on mine now and it doesn't look like I need the 4 inch lift. ........ so I'm glad that you said those coil overs can go down to a 3.5

BBG

And your right about the 4 inch lift looking more like a 5 inch lift .....lol now that I got these fenders on this thing looks sky high.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have the EVO Bolt on Coil overs and run 37s, I cut my stock fenders and that's it, plenty of clearance :) But if you can afford it I would say do the EVO Double Throw Downs!!! my husband did and after riding in his I wish I had…I am now thinking about taking out my off and putting the double throw downs in….wish I would have spent the extra to begin with :( Just my experience… They squeak and do not ride near as nice...

BBG

Thought they all squeak aren't the doubles just the bolt on coil overs plus extra shocks up front for going fast off road? I don't know I'm just asking. ....

BBG

All I can really afford right now is the bolt on coil over system ..... And I think the doubles are like twice the price of these lol I wish I could.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Is it 3" - 5" on the coils?

I had a question for you, what does 12" of travel mean?

you can sit at 3" of height to 5" of lift height but you will have 12" of vertical wheel travel (droop/uptravel). where as you may only get 5 or 6" of travel from normal shocks.

JK's JK

Banned
you can sit at 3" of height to 5" of lift height but you will have 12" of vertical wheel travel (droop/uptravel). where as you may only get 5 or 6" of travel from normal shocks.

So it's 6" up from center and 6" down from center?

Top Bottom