Help!!!

LIBOY

I will be installing New KC Lights on the WIndshield. As I start to add my wires to the Battery, Do they make an accessory terminal that I can add to the battery so that I can add my extra accesories.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You have a lot of different options available to you. You can get a Daystar switch panel and just add new switches to it as you get more stuff or, you can install something like this...

main.php

I got one for each of my Jeeps and love it:

http://www.offroadengineering.com/product-multiplex-system.html

LIBOY

Re: Help

Wayalife
Tahnks for that, I was actually talking about teh battery terminal itself. I was thinking about putting the daystar panel in.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wayalife
Tahnks for that, I was actually talking about teh battery terminal itself. I was thinking about putting the daystar panel in.

This comes with a block that you can attach to the battery and then everything to it.

LIBOY

This comes with a block that you can attach to the battery and then everything to it.

Can you recommend anything else that would attach right to the battery, again was thinking about puttying the daystar panel inside the vehicle.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Contact the member gtony12 as he's got a good handle on things like this.

There is a write up on the forum it's power block and accessories. There are a few different types out and I put a few pictures of them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Here's what I did to add for multiple power (+) (-) connections. If this helps.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1389931759615.jpg
    1389931759615.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 43
Top Bottom