Northridge4x4 - Fun Stuff From Shot Show

1524751_10151816570146193_1490546191_n.png

What goes together like peanut butter and jelly? Guns and Jeeps! We thought we would share some of the cool things we've seen at Shot Show this week. Check out Gallow Technologies new product! Finally a really nice solution for gun storage outside of a safe. And with GUNSTRUCTION you can build a virtual AR!! Check these out!

pastorwug

Always wanted to go.
When I was with the Santa Maria PD I had the chance but had other pressing issues, now I'm really sorry.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Now you live in a free state where you can buy a gun that holds more than one bullet and you don't even have to register that bullet. :thumb:

Actually, you can buy two bullets and shoot them both through a fully automatic weapon with a suppressor on the front (although you do need special licensing for the full auto and suppressor.) :yup:

PJScullyJr

Now you live in a free state where you can buy a gun that holds more than one bullet and you don't even have to register that bullet. :thumb:

Lucky you..... CT just passed a ton of gun laws that won't stop crime in anyway, shape or form.

:mad:

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom