Drama drama drama

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No worries, Adam. At least I have one to have a problem with, right?

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

He said that to me yesterday and gets all butthurt when I say something to people but he does the same. Had nothing to do with you. He's just a tool.

Tigrcky

He said that to me yesterday and gets all butthurt when I say something to people but he does the same. Had nothing to do with you. He's just a tool.

and you are just a certified dumb ass that cant rebuild joints or tear down a front axle without taking 5 weeks to do it and crying to everyone about it you dumbass kid get fucking lost nobody likes you here

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
and you are just a certified dumb ass that cant rebuild joints or tear down a front axle without taking 5 weeks to do it and crying to everyone about it you dumbass kid get fucking lost nobody likes you here

Lol really? Can't rebuild joints? 5 weeks to rear down an axle? Why'd you get so mad? Why the nasty language? This is a family site.

Tigrcky

Lol really? Can't rebuild joints? 5 weeks to rear down an axle? Why'd you get so mad? Why the nasty language? This is a family site.

trust me adam if we ever meet in person i will show your discriminating sorry excuse for a human just what its like to take a true bashing. your nothing more then a bully with a ban hammer who needs his ass kicked to hell and back fuck off and dont talk to me

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

I like him

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
trust me adam if we ever meet in person i will show your discriminating sorry excuse for a human just what its like to take a true bashing. your nothing more then a bully with a ban hammer who needs his ass kicked to hell and back fuck off and dont talk to me

Another threat to kick my ass. That's a new one. Let me know when your done.

Tigrcky

He is my buddy Tig, take a chill pill I a couple of beers. Seriously son.

hell no im sick of this :asshat: picking a fight then running to his buddies to fight his battles for him and i cant block him cause he is a tool with a ban hammer

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
hell no im sick of this :asshat: picking a fight then running to his buddies to fight his battles for him and i cant block him cause he is a tool with a ban hammer

I've never banned anyone. If you go to my profile you can click block user. Meaning you won't see posts from me. You're welcome.

Tigrcky

I've never banned anyone. If you go to my profile you can click block user. Meaning you won't see posts from me.

that was the first thing i tired but i cant considering you are a moderator... so do me a favor and fuck off

fucking dumbass

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
last guy to help anyone... real nice of ya but since you are a lonely kid begging for attention go off yourself and never talk to me again

If I kill myself who will make you angry? I'm an adult for the record, I turned 18 last week.

Atch

last guy to help anyone... real nice of ya but since you are a lonely kid begging for attention go off yourself and never talk to me again

Last guy to help anyone? Pretty sure I read a thank you from Greg to a bunch of guys that helped to recover EVOTJ at KOH and overlander was included in that list.

Top Bottom