Drama drama drama

ttfhell

Last guy to help anyone? Pretty sure I read a thank you from Greg to a bunch of guys that helped to recover EVOTJ at KOH and overlander was included in that list.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391989947.384101.jpg He may or may not be in this photo. Being the last to help.

David1tontj

Is that him reaching inside EVO1 for the cookies?

Haha. Made my day! That would be awesome if Mel and Greg had a Tupperware full of cookies with them!
"Milk was a bad choice!"

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Army_Vet

Banned
I just have to put my 2 pennies in here... I understand that Adam is a great guy in person and helps out with his friends and that is great and all. I think what Tig; and everyone else that has a problem with Adam is that he spends more time on here being a jerk than being nice. And then brags about it with statements like " I find it entertaining to pull your chain to get a reaction"

So he is a great guy in person, to your face; so are we all supposed to overlook when he is an asshole on here just because he helps recover EVOTJ. Helps run out winch line on trail runs? Or just because you guys say so? If he is truly a nice guy, he would be a nice guy all the time. Just my opinion.

I hear DCR Jeep was a nice guy in person too... Till he got caught and his real colors shown through.

Tigrcky

for those that dont know me, i do have ptsd with those who bully and intentionally pick others to better themselves. i lost my temper rather fast today due to adams intentional jab at me to make me look like a horrible person. he does this to everyone, if i could block him i would but since he is a moderator, i cannot do so. for my friends i give a sincere apology for my loss of temper, it was wrong of me. for adam just leave me alone.

Army_Vet

Banned
for those that dont know me, i do have ptsd with those who bully and intentionally pick others to better themselves. i lost my temper rather fast today due to adams intentional jab at me to make me look like a horrible person. he does this to everyone, if i could block him i would but since he is a moderator, i cannot do so. for my friends i give a sincere apology for my loss of temper, it was wrong of me. for adam just leave me alone.

I understand Tig; I feel the same way about bullies.

David1tontj

I'll forgive you Tig!! 👏

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I just have to put my 2 pennies in here... I understand that Adam is a great guy in person and helps out with his friends and that is great and all. I think what Tig; and everyone else that has a problem with Adam is that he spends more time on here being a jerk than being nice. And then brags about it with statements like " I find it entertaining to pull your chain to get a reaction"

So he is a great guy in person, to your face; so are we all supposed to overlook when he is an asshole on here just because he helps recover EVOTJ. Helps run out winch line on trail runs? Or just because you guys say so? If he is truly a nice guy, he would be a nice guy all the time. Just my opinion.

I hear DCR Jeep was a nice guy in person too... Till he got caught and his real colors shown through.

:standing wave:

Of course you would put your two cents in.

Last edited:

Armydog

We ALL loose it once in while. Only human after all. If you get pushed, you push back. No shame in that. Way I see it, I try to be nice to everyone but if you f with me you're gonna get both barrels with 00 buck in the face- figuratively speaking of course. Don't like it don't talk to me. On course there's always the classic question, why can't we all just get along?

I'm new here so my opinion doesn't really count, just saying....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

The funny thing is you get mad and say shit to me and then when I respond you say I am the bad guy. It makes me chuckle. If you're the grown man you say you are pull out your tampon and act like it.

Tigrcky

The funny thing is you get mad and say shit to me and then when I respond you say I am the bad guy. It makes me chuckle. If you're the grown man you say you are pull out your tampon and act like it.

this is instigating, and you are a moderator, grow up act like it. if these are your true colors then it wont be long before people see through your act in person and you wind up all alone. if these are not your true colors then how about a little forum decorum? how about being nice to people, if someone makes a post asking for help and listing what they have done, dont go tell them to redo it cause they dont know any better. like i said leave me alone.

Army_Vet

Banned
We ALL loose it once in while. Only human after all. If you get pushed, you push back. No shame in that. Way I see it, I try to be nice to everyone but if you f with me you're gonna get both barrels with 00 buck in the face- figuratively speaking of course. Don't like it don't talk to me. On course there's always the classic question, why can't we all just get along?

I'm new here so my opinion doesn't really count, just saying....

Well when Adam Is a tool to you.... You may see Tig's point

Army_Vet

Banned

The funny thing is you always start first; then pull out the victim card.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
The funny thing is you always start first; then pull out the victim card.

:cheesy: I can dig up where you started shit with me while I was having a conversation with that jeep girl from Texas. I can post that up for you of you would like. I believe I even stated "do you want me to say stuff to you too".

pastorwug

What happened to Lee (the OP) in all this?
You out there Lee?

Breaker, breaker - you in your 18 wheeler right now?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
everyone else who has reacted this way have been kicked out of the forum, why is it that you were given mod status?

Everyone? Oh yeah I forgot you have been around since the beginning and know the inner workings of everything.

Just leave me alone.

Top Bottom