What after market track bar should i get

hotshotjeep

Hello every one I am wanting to change my front track bar and rear track bar as well.
I am running a 3 inch BDS lift.
Sent from my SGH-I727R using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
JKS makes good trackbars. If not them I heard the rock krawler one is good

Sent from my iPhone

09blackruby

I have both front and rear jks adjustable track bars. One thing I will mention is that my rear track bar is very close to my rear passenger spring. I can tell that they do make contact from time to time by the wear marks. I have a 2.5 terra flex lift with factory control arms on an 09 jkur.

09blackruby

I have both front and rear jks adjustable track bars. One thing I will mention is that my rear track bar is very close to my rear passenger spring. I can tell that they do make contact from time to time by the wear marks. I have a 2.5 terra flex lift with factory control arms on an 09 jkur.

Let me also add that the track bars are great. No issues with them.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hello every one I am wanting to change my front track bar and rear track bar as well.
I am running a 3 inch BDS lift.

Being that you have 3" of lift, I might recommend that you just keep your factory track bar and install something like an EVO drag link flip/front track bar relocation kit. Not only will this help to get your axle more centered, it will also help correct your steering geometry and provide better handling. This is what I run on my JK now.

If you are determined to install a new adjustable track bar, over the last 7+ years, I have tested most out and my preference would be a JKS.

JKWrang

Being that you have 3" of lift, I might recommend that you just keep your factory track bar and install something like an EVO drag link flip/front track bar relocation kit. Not only will this help to get your axle more centered, it will also help correct your steering geometry and provide better handling. This is what I run on my JK now.

If you are determined to install a new adjustable track bar, over the last 7+ years, I have tested most out and my preference would be a JKS.

From what lift height would you begin to recommend this? 3" and up or 2.5" and up?

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

hotshotjeep

Thanks to every one that replied to my question. I think ill go with the evo kit and thank you very much.

Top Bottom