Aev procal

Sugarbear

Is the aev procal a good product for my 2014 2 door or is there a better product that won't break the bank

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Is the aev procal a good product for my 2014 2 door or is there a better product that won't break the bank

The Procal is a good tool to calibrate your speedo and it has some other functions. If you're looking for performance gains, it won't help you. But for $150, it's nice to have after installing larger tires. I bought mine in October of 2012 because it was the only tool available to calibrate the speedo on 2012+ JKs.

Sugarbear

The Procal is a good tool to calibrate your speedo and it has some other functions. If you're looking for performance gains, it won't help you. But for $150, it's nice to have after installing larger tires. I bought mine in October of 2012 because it was the only tool available to calibrate the speedo on 2012+ JKs.

Yea I'm only lookin to calibrate thanks for the help

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I would get the flashcal instead of the procal for no other reason then it has a screen. But I have the procal and have no problems with it.

munstie

I have the FlashCal and more than happy with it. You can also upgrade it to a FlashPac later down the road if you want just by doing a download.:thumbup:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The ProCal works great and is cheap. I have one and like it a lot but, as mentioned, the Flashcal made by Superchips is a bit nicer if only because it has a screen and can read DTC codes.

BlueCopper

What they said......flashcal is a better product for about the same price. Pretty easy choice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

turbineguy

The ProCal works great and is cheap. I have one and like it a lot but, as mentioned, the Flashcal made by Superchips is a bit nicer if only because it has a screen and can read DTC codes.

And can tell you what your current settings are as far as previous changes.

Even better is you can get them for quite a bit cheaper with sales. AEV sets minimum pricing. I got mine for 125 shipped via Autoanything. They always have sales, especially if you register for email offers.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom