Just got Flashcal: Few quetstions...

In5ane1

My Flashcal for my 2013 JKU arrived last night. This morning I updated and then began adjusting jeep settings. I set my tires size and tried to set Tire Pressure. It only allows me to set it at 22 psi on the flashcal, which would be perfectly fine...but when I use that setting, the jeep only sees it as 29 psi. That's the lowest I can go. Any one had this issue?

Also, that plug is pretty dang hard to pull out when you are done. I thought there was some tab to press down, but nothing really moves...:rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You need to download the free off road tire pressure feature they offer. That will allow you to set your TPMS to zero.

As far as removing the plug goes, mine doesn't seem to be hard to remove :idontknow:

In5ane1

You need to download the free off road tire pressure feature they offer. That will allow you to set your TPMS to zero.

As far as removing the plug goes, mine doesn't seem to be hard to remove :idontknow:

I downloaded it, but it didn't show up. I saw someone say that you need to link to vehicle first, then download. Guess I will try that.

Still, you would think their settings for tire pressure should work and be accurate...but who knows!

lol, I'm sure it shouldn't be hard but I thought I was gonna rip my damned Computer plug out trying to remove the thing..:doh:

09blackruby

I also just purchased a flashcal. This may be a stupid question but, I must ask. If I change the programming in my jeep and then down the road disconnect my battery or my battery dies (just for question purposes) I'm assuming all programming will keep? Is my assuming correct?

cv3

I couldn't get the tpms to download either. The customer support was fantastic. Called them and they walked me through. Turned out it didn't like the windows xp on my work computer. Moved to a computer with windows 7 and it worked. I highly recommend the customer service line. Also the tune stayed on mine after disconnecting the battery.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I also just purchased a flashcal. This may be a stupid question but, I must ask. If I change the programming in my jeep and then down the road disconnect my battery or my battery dies (just for question purposes) I'm assuming all programming will keep? Is my assuming correct?

Yea it gets downloaded into your computer so it will stay if you disco the battery

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom