PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to our female member Army_Vet

Pages : [1] 2

Sharkey
03-01-2014, 02:24 AM
I was just thinking that we don't ever take the time to thank our female vets. So, here goes.

Thank you girls-

Thank you Navy Vets, Air Force Vets, Marine Vets

...and a special thanks to Army_Vet.

You girls rock.

Robar
03-01-2014, 02:26 AM
I was just thinking that we don't ever take the time to thank our female vets. So, here goes.

Thank you girls-

...and a special thanks to Army_Vets.

You girls rock.

:like:

OverlanderJK
03-01-2014, 02:30 AM

Thank you girls-

You girls rock.

:like:......

Tigrcky
03-01-2014, 02:32 AM
i agree!!! i have many aunts in different branches!!!! :like::like:

also i had to break up the moderator fest over here :cheesy:

10frank9
03-01-2014, 02:42 AM
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::thumb:

ttfhell
03-01-2014, 03:14 AM
You Go Girls! Thanks!!!

Army_Vet
03-01-2014, 11:36 AM
i agree!!! i have many aunts in different branches!!!! :like::like:

also i had to break up the moderator fest over here :cheesy:

I dont think you get the "Joke" Tig.... Read it again and see if you can figure it out.

Hightower
03-01-2014, 01:00 PM
Like..........

piginajeep
03-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Thanks lady's

pastorwug
03-01-2014, 03:14 PM
Yes, thanks girls! :thumb:

Fir-na-tine
03-01-2014, 04:30 PM
I see what you did there Sharkey......:clap2:

~Woodrow~

Tigrcky
03-01-2014, 07:29 PM

You girls rock.

any real reason why we are singling out army vet?:question:

I dont think you get the "Joke" Tig.... Read it again and see if you can figure it out.

i will admit i didnt see it at first (rough night last night).

Aeraun
03-01-2014, 08:16 PM
[QUOTE=Tigrcky;266247]any real reason why we are singling out army vet?:question:

X2 to this

The Force will be with you.... always

ScottC
03-01-2014, 11:49 PM
If your intent was a legitimate attempt to honor our female service members, then I join you in thanking them for their selfless service to our country. I hope this is the case.

If you have a particular axe to grind with Army_Vet, you should keep that between the two of you and not treat the forum like a high school cafeteria. That being said, I understand you have every right to say whatever you want to on this forum. You are a moderator and are well versed in that which is and is not appropriate here.

As a 21 year (and counting) veteran, I don't appreciate it when people use military service as a punch line or a subterfuge for a joke. I hope you understand this perspective, and would ask that you consider the perception you have created with this post.

Semper Fi.
ScottC

JKWrang
03-01-2014, 11:56 PM
If your intent was a legitimate attempt to honor our female service members, then I join you in thanking them for their selfless service to our country. I hope this is the case.

If you have a particular axe to grind with Army_Vet, you should keep that between the two of you and not treat the forum like a high school cafeteria. That being said, I understand you have every right to say whatever you want to on this forum. You are a moderator and are well versed in that which is and is not appropriate here.

As a 21 year (and counting) veteran, I don't appreciate it when people use military service as a punch line or a subterfuge for a joke. I hope you understand this perspective, and would ask that you consider the perception you have created with this post.

Semper Fi.
ScottC

Well said. :beer:

Especially considering the large community of military jeepers here in Wayalife. Lest we forget, combatVetJK does not represent most of us, and 99% likely he never saw combat. Food for thought

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

KPM171
03-01-2014, 11:57 PM

Semper Fi.
ScottC
Well said sir, well said. :thumb:

MTG
03-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Sorry I disagree. This was hilarious! Not many people can pull off the double entendre well...Sharkey did it masterfully. :yup:

nbruno
03-02-2014, 12:15 AM

Thank you girls-

You girls rock.

Sharkey,
You my friend are what I and most people consider a douchebag. What you posted above was not clever in the least, what it is, is a derogatory and insincere gesture toward our military men and women meant as an insult to one of our own Wayalife members. Who by the way happens to be and Army Veteran and a true standup guy... which is more than I can say for you. As a moderator and representative of this forum and our jeep community you may want to think before you hit submit.

I am sure you will remove this post which matters not to me because I am done with this "Wayalife" bullshit and the a-hole moderators.

nbruno
03-02-2014, 12:16 AM
Sorry I disagree. This was hilarious! Not many people can pull off the double entendre well...Sharkey did it masterfully. :yup:

And you MTG are just as big an a-hole

OverlanderJK
03-02-2014, 12:19 AM
Sharkey,
You my friend are what I and most people consider a douchebag. What you posted above was not clever in the least, what it is, is a derogatory and insincere gesture toward our military men and women meant as an insult to one of our own Wayalife members. Who by the way happens to be and Army Veteran and a true standup guy... which is more than I can say for you. As a moderator and representative of this forum and our jeep community you may want to think before you hit submit.

I am sure you will remove this post which matters not to me because I am done with this "Wayalife" bullshit and the a-hole moderators.

Are you going to stick to your word and actually leave or just say it like army_girl did?

MTG
03-02-2014, 12:22 AM
Sharkey,

Nope they'll leave it up to as evidence of your overreaction.

And you MTG are just as big an a-hole

I'm sure my sleep will suffer tonight accordingly. :yup:

nbruno
03-02-2014, 12:23 AM
Are you going to stick to your word and actually leave or just say it like army_girl did?

Well Overlander, since you've chimed in I guess since I am actually leaving I will let you know that I have read a few of your posts and came to a conclusion long ago... you and Sharkey make a nice couple

jkmadness
03-02-2014, 12:23 AM

Why don't you just shut the fuck up asshole for once

OverlanderJK
03-02-2014, 12:24 AM
Well Overlander, since you've chimed in I guess since I am actually leaving I will let you know that I have read a few of your posts and came to a conclusion long ago... you and Sharkey make a nice couple

That's original. Did you come up with it by yourself or get it from reading posts?

OverlanderJK
03-02-2014, 12:25 AM

Oh snap! Welcome!

Send me another PM about how "if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all."

For the record I asked a simple question. Not sure why you're getting all worked up. It was a simple yes or no question that wasn't even directed at you.

Aeraun
03-02-2014, 12:26 AM
I'd still like to know why this was posted to begin with. We seem to like to beat facts and examples out of people on this forum - which I don't entirely disagree with - but I'd like to see the basis for why we are singling out Army_Vet like we are back in the 7th grade school yard.

KPM171
03-02-2014, 12:29 AM
Come on guys, you are the moderators. Those that set the good example, you are better than name calling. Can't we all just get along and talk Jeeps?

Aeraun
03-02-2014, 12:31 AM
Come on guys, you are the moderators. Those that set the good example, you are better than name calling. Can't we all just get along and talk Jeeps?

The example was set with Mr. Sharkey's little "double entendre"

Tigrcky
03-02-2014, 12:36 AM
you know who you are ;)

:thumb:

nbruno
03-02-2014, 12:36 AM
That's original. Did you come up with it by yourself or get it from reading posts?

Are you confused or just stupid? I would love to say that based on reading all of your posts I came to the conclusion that you are an asshole, but then again who has the time to waste reading all the moronic, uninformed advice that you have spewed out over almost 10,000 posts. Really, you don't get two cents, its just a figure of speech.

OverlanderJK
03-02-2014, 12:41 AM
Are you confused or just stupid? I would love to say that based on reading all of your posts I came to the conclusion that you are an asshole, but then again who has the time to waste reading all the moronic, uninformed advice that you have spewed out over almost 10,000 posts. Really, you don't get two cents, its just a figure of speech.

I'm sorry I don't have 295 posts in the Rausch creek threads like yourself but I have other things to comment on.

I'm not at 10,000 posts yet but I could be after today if I keep responding to you. :D

I also see your editing out your information on your profile. One step closer to leaving. Nice work! ::thumb:

10frank9
03-02-2014, 12:43 AM

Didn't you say you were leaving? :thinking:

ridg3runner
03-02-2014, 12:43 AM

I think he has a bit of a schoolgirl crush on you Adam:eek:

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK
03-02-2014, 12:44 AM

He can join the others.

Tigrcky
03-02-2014, 12:46 AM

whats so bad about loving adam???

He can join the others.

YAY COMPANY!!!:wings:

nbruno
03-02-2014, 12:48 AM
I'm sorry I don't have 295 posts in the Rausch creek threads like yourself but I have other things to comment on.

I'm not at 10,000 posts yet but I could be after today if I keep responding to you. :D

I also see your editing out your information on your profile. One step closer to leaving. Nice work! ::thumb:

You are correct, one step closer... with almost 10k posts I guess you have everything to comment on. With your 10k posts, and you being a very important, high ranking guy on the Wayalife forum do you think you might be able to wipe out my entire existence here?

Thanks, gone

OverlanderJK
03-02-2014, 12:50 AM
You are correct, one step closer... with almost 10k posts I guess you have everything to comment on. With your 10k posts, and you being a very important, high ranking guy on the Wayalife forum do you think you might be able to wipe out my entire existence here?

Thanks, gone

Hell no!! It's funny to look back on.

Are you gone yet?

Sharkey
03-02-2014, 12:54 AM

Semper Fi.
ScottC

First, I appreciate you taking the time to actually write a well thought out response. So you know, my comment was both a legitimate thanks and a dig on someone who clearly takes himself far too seriously. You certainly don't have to like or appreciate my sense of humor. That's ok, you have every right to think what you want. Perhaps you should also seek out some of my other posts about the military to gain a better perspective of who I am or what I think.

Second, as for your comment above. As a lawyer should I be offended every time a lawyer is part of a punch line? Is there something about your chosen profession that makes you better than anyone else? Sorry, but I think respect is something that is earned. It comes with the person, not the profession.

Do you deserve thanks for serving? Of course. But so does every other person who seeks and maintains gainful employment in our society. I know quite a few career members of the military, including in my family, and including Vietnam vets. None of them have ever acted like they were better than anyone else, or like the rest of society owed them something (even though they didn't get to choose their path because they were drafted.)

Sharkey
03-02-2014, 12:59 AM
Sharkey,

:cheesy: Really? I said something derogatory towards the military? Please explain.

Aeraun
03-02-2014, 01:00 AM
So we've gone through insulting Veterans, how everyone has a crush on Adam, how if we don't like it don't let the door hit you on the way out, how important post counts are, and how expendable wayalifers are who aren't moderators and/or Eddie's close friends, but I have yet to read the explanation for why this started in the first place. Or am I to assume this was just another empty antagonizing comment to try and force a forum member into the position of defending himself and being harassed for it and told if he doesn't like being harassed to not let the door hit him on the way out?

Tigrcky
03-02-2014, 01:01 AM
So we've gone through insulting Veterans, how everyone has a crush on Adam, how if we don't like it don't let the door hit you on the way out, how important post counts are, and how expendable wayalifers are who aren't moderators and/or Eddie's close friends, but I have yet to read the explanation for why this started in the first place. Or am I to assume this was just another empty antagonizing comment to try and force a forum member into the position of defending himself and being harassed for it and told if he doesn't like being harassed to not let the door hit him on the way out?

the guy does make a good point :thinking:

ridg3runner
03-02-2014, 01:02 AM

Thanks, gone

Why are you going through all the trouble of deleting your info? It isn't like anyone here really cares about you. Besides you'll just come trolling around in a week or two acting like nothing ever happened. Happens all the time, you won't be the first or last to come back and check on us from time to time.

Aeraun
03-02-2014, 01:09 AM
Why are you going through all the trouble of deleting your info? It isn't like anyone here really cares about you. Besides you'll just come trolling around in a week or two acting like nothing ever happened. Happens all the time, you won't be the first or last to come back and check on us from time to time.

Lmao that's not a comment dripping with conceit. You don't know him, I do, and I can assure you he won't be "checking on" anyone.

Still waiting on the reason this started...

cozdude
03-02-2014, 01:12 AM

I'm pretty sure it all has to do with the comment army vet made in one thread which led to the "why you joined Wayalife" thread/poll.

Sent from my iPhone

Sharkey
03-02-2014, 01:12 AM

I'm still waiting to hear how I insulted veterans (plural). Did I insult Army_Vet? Perhaps. Do he and I have some history? Yes. So what? Do I need to explain myself to you or anyone else? No.

Holy shit I can't believe how sensitive everyone seems to be. How the hell did you all survive puberty, much less adulthood?

cozdude
03-02-2014, 01:14 AM
Was it funny? Yes
Was it a jab? Yes

Now that that's all cleared up can we move on? This is starting to turn into a east vs west battle royal and I don't like it. Can't we all just hug it out?

Sent from my iPhone

Aeraun
03-02-2014, 01:16 AM
I'm still waiting to hear how I insulted veterans (plural). Did I insult Army_Vet? Perhaps. Do he and I have some history? Yes. So what? Do I need to explain myself to you or anyone else? No.

Holy shit I can't believe how sensitive everyone seems to be. How the hell did you all survive puberty, much less adulthood?

Well with that logic does anyone to need to explain their reasons for liking certain lifts, companies, tires, mods etc. to anyone like so many are pushed to doing to show how empty their comments on products can be?

ridg3runner
03-02-2014, 01:17 AM
Lmao that's not a comment dripping with conceit. You don't know him, I do, and I can assure you he won't be "checking on" anyone.

Still waiting on the reason this started...

And I don't know you either, ask me if I care about him or you.

Aeraun
03-02-2014, 01:24 AM
And I don't know you either, ask me if I care about him or you.

I have need to ask you anything, nor do I care if you care about me. In fact I may be more concerned if you did care about me since you do in fact not know me. You chimed in on the thread about the guy you don't care about.

JKWrang
03-02-2014, 01:25 AM
This kind of stuff makes me like being here just to meet up with the East Coasters at Rausch.

The holier than thou attitude is unreal and the West vs. East thing is old already. This forum is about Jeeps and the Jeep way of life.

A joke was made. Check.
It was in bad taste to members who expressed their opinion in that regard. Check.
That expression was taken poorly. Check.
Get over it and drop it. This thread, like all the B.S. threads about xyz drama are ridiculous. I came here for Jeep info, Jeep friends and I got that. I'd like to stay here to continue that.

OverlanderJK
03-02-2014, 01:27 AM
I have 10,000 posts!!! :thankyou:

:celebrate::honey::rock:

Aeraun
03-02-2014, 01:28 AM
This kind of stuff makes me like being here just to meet up with the East Coasters at Rausch.

The holier than thou attitude is unreal and the West vs. East thing is old already. This forum is about Jeeps and the Jeep way of life.

A joke was made. Check.
It was in bad taste to members who expressed their opinion in that regard. Check.
That expression was taken poorly. Check.
Get over it and drop it. This thread, like all the B.S. threads about xyz drama are ridiculous. I came here for Jeep info, Jeep friends and I got that. I'd like to stay here to continue that.

Now here's an example of something a moderator should be posting.....

JAGS

Was it funny? Yes
Was it a jab? Yes

Now that that's all cleared up can we move on? This is starting to turn into a east vs west battle royal and I don't like it. Can't we all just hug it out?

Sent from my iPhone

Trying to stay out of the ruckus as this is not my battle.

But will say these are the best two posts aside from original one. 👍

StrizzyChris
Welcome Adam :standing wave:

Tigrcky
03-02-2014, 01:32 AM

:thumb: well you waiting on a big wet kiss or what?:cheesy:

pastorwug
03-02-2014, 01:33 AM

I've heard there's a Sponsorship that comes with 10K posts! :thumb:

JK's JK
03-02-2014, 01:34 AM
I have need to ask you anything, nor do I care if you care about me. In fact I may be more concerned if you did care about me since you do in fact not know me. You chimed in on the thread about the guy you don't care about.

This thread is starting to become a little funny. I'm sure you realize this is the internet... :shock: People will and can say anything they want with no consequences. Our amendment right also allows Sharkey, OverlanderJK or even rigd3runner to say whatever they want. I've personally ran into some miscommunication on other various threads but I deleted my posts and just kept reading what beenfits my interest (Jeep installs, maintenance stuff). I let things settle a little bit and back to talking with guys. I'd just walk away personally and cool down.

Sharkey
03-02-2014, 01:35 AM
Well with that logic does anyone to need to explain their reasons for liking certain lifts, companies, tires, mods etc. to anyone like so many are pushed to doing to show how empty their comments on products can be?

Is that your understanding of logic? Wow. Despite the fact your analogy makes no sense because my original post was not a statement of claimed fact about anything, I'll humor you.

Fact: Army_Vet has repeatedly complained that he was unfairly compared to a girl.

Fact: He said he would leave if the results of a poll were not as he expected them to be.

Fact: the results of the poll were not as he expected them to be.

Fact: He didn't leave. (BTW, I'm glad he didn't because this is all silliness)

Fact: He still complains that some posts might some how question his manhood.

Fact: I called him a girl while, at the same time, thanking female vets.

Tigrcky
03-02-2014, 01:37 AM
im starting to think adam doesnt like me:(

Aeraun
03-02-2014, 01:37 AM
This thread is starting to become a little funny. I'm sure you realize this is the internet... :shock: People will and can say anything they want with no consequences. Our amendment right also allows Sharkey, OverlanderJK or even rigd3runner to say whatever they want. I've personally ran into some miscommunication on other various threads but I deleted my posts and just kept reading what beenfits my interest (Jeep installs, maintenance stuff). I let things settle a little bit and back to talking with guys. I'd just walk away personally and cool down.

Oh I agree with you 100%, but I'm also sure if someone took a jab at one of your good friends you'd at least ask why.

OverlanderJK
03-02-2014, 01:38 AM
I've heard there's a Sponsorship that comes with 10K posts! :thumb:

Please send the info.

JKWrang
03-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Fact: All of this is a waste of time

Fixed it for you.

OverlanderJK
03-02-2014, 01:40 AM
For the record you have zero constitutional rights on this privately owned Internet forum.

Tigrcky
03-02-2014, 01:41 AM
For the record you have zero constitutional rights on this privately owned Internet forum.

i need to talk to my lawyer about this one! hey sharks care to comment?

Sharkey
03-02-2014, 01:43 AM
Fixed it for you.

We can certainly agree on that. :beer: Quite frankly, if anyone should have their panties in a bunch, it should be Army_Vet.

Edit: Crap, I did it again didn't I?

Sharkey
03-02-2014, 01:44 AM
i need to talk to my lawyer about this one! hey sharks care to comment?

Yes. He is 100% correct.

JK's JK
Oh I agree with you 100%, but I'm also sure if someone took a jab at one of your good friends you'd at least ask why.

I agree with you that it's hard seen a friend bagged on but I'd call him up asking him if he needs help. There only words on the internet with no meaning (of course meaning when it comes to Jeep Maintenance :rock:). You placed yourself into a hard place defending him (which is fine). Just walk away for a bit. :thumb:

cozdude
We can certainly agree on that. :beer: Quite frankly, if anyone should have their panties in a bunch, it should be Army_Vet.

:cheesy:

Sent from my iPhone

Tigrcky
03-02-2014, 01:46 AM
Yes. He is 100% correct.

well crap i guess eddie and cindy makes the rules, good thing i trust them :D

JKWrang
03-02-2014, 01:46 AM

Now, no offense Army, that was actually funny lol

Sharkey
03-02-2014, 01:51 AM
Now, no offense Army, that was actually funny lol

And if you take the time to read the history behind all of this you will see that a very similar comment started this whole thing way back when. And really, is my OP in this thread truly that much different?

It's life people. Don't be so serious. Learn to laugh, especially at yourself. That's how true friendships are made (beyond the interwebs).

There endeth the lesson. :honey:

Aeraun
03-02-2014, 01:51 AM
Is that your understanding of logic? Wow. Despite the fact your analogy makes no sense because my original post was not a statement of claimed fact about anything, I'll humor you.

Fact: Army_Vet has repeatedly complained that he was unfairly compared to a girl.

Fact: He said he would leave if the results of a poll were not as he expected them to be.

Fact: the results of the poll were not as he expected them to be.

Fact: He didn't leave. (BTW, I'm glad he didn't because this is all silliness)

Fact: He still complains that some posts might some how question his manhood.

Fact: I called him a girl while, at the same time, thanking female vets.

I applied your "I have no need to explain" logic about your jab at Army_Vet to someone jabbing or supporting what my examples were. Same basis - empty vs legitimate comments. I never said anything you said was fact, which is why I want to understand the foundations of the comment. Your little list here I suppose can be seen as an "explanation". I will admit I have not been following the series of events as the poll and what not. But does any of this justify the making of this thread? If you think it does then ok, but why. A man, fellow Jeeper, and fellow Wayalifer expressed to you in some way that he did not appreciate being referred to as Army_Girl. Now that really doesn't seem to be an unreasonable expression whether he is being referred to that on the internet or to his face.

munstie
03-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Man I think some of that sand blowing around at TDS made its way out east:what:

Sent from the"Zone of Influence"

OverlanderJK
03-02-2014, 01:56 AM
Man I think some of that sand blowing around a TDS made its way out east:what:

Nope. It's rainy out here, no dust or blowing sand.

Brankz
03-02-2014, 01:58 AM

Yup. Rainy day CHECK

Tigrcky
03-02-2014, 01:59 AM
Yup. Rainy day CHECK

odd that made sense :thinking:

munstie
03-02-2014, 02:00 AM

My bad was giving them the benefit of doubt:thumbup:

munstie
03-02-2014, 02:02 AM
Yup. Rainy day CHECK

Brankz are you laying under a patio table taking pics, or is this from your puddle yee haw :D

Brankz
03-02-2014, 02:04 AM
Brankz are you laying under a patio table taking pics, or is this from your puddle yee haw :D

Lol it's from my yee haw but still it's a rainy day :)

JKWrang
03-02-2014, 02:19 AM
Yup. Rainy day CHECK

Brankz single handedly saved this thread hahaha. Youre the berries, kid

Brankz
03-02-2014, 02:21 AM
^^^ lol
Thanks girls for your service!!!!'

:wave: :flag:

StrizzyChris
03-02-2014, 06:10 AM
My new favorite thread! :daydream:

Tigrcky
03-02-2014, 06:19 AM
My new favorite thread! :daydream:

:beer::drinks::drunkbuds::friends:

ridg3runner
03-02-2014, 10:58 AM
Brankz single handedly saved this thread hahaha. Youre the berries, kid

Hmmm, Someone's been watching "A River Runs Through It":D

Tackerdown
03-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Wow now that was an interesting read. It always sucks seeing your friends get bashed.
These threads always make me think of the threads that people start that begin with why I like wayalife. I have always read that we left that other jk forum because of how they were treated.
Being new to this intranet stuff meaning this is the first sight I've belonged to other than a work related one, is this how it started on the jk forum.

No I don't know the complete story.
Yes most of my posts are welcome to wayalife
Yes most of my other posts are trying to get wayalife gatherings at Rausch creek.
Yes This is the first forum , trade mark I've saported other than Harley.
And yes I am kinda sensitive.

My question is sincere. Is this how it started on the other sight. People bashing other people on there comment verses finding another way to handle the situation. :confused:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKWrang
03-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Wow now that was an interesting read. It always sucks seeing your friends get bashed.
These threads always make me think of the threads that people start that begin with why I like wayalife. I have always read that we left that other jk forum because of how they were treated.
Being new to this intranet stuff meaning this is the first sight I've belonged to other than a work related one, is this how it started on the jk forum.

Yes most of my other posts are trying to get wayalife gatherings at Rausch creek.

My question is sincere. Is this how it started on the other sight. People bashing other people on there comment verses finding another way to handle the situation. :confused:

I'd imagine so. But if you read through, it looks like it got semi resolved. Are/Will Starkey and army_vet make up and be besties? Probably not. Is the beef squashed (for the moment?) Looks to be that way.

Its up to us, the members, to make sure we dont feed into the b.s., which is why you saw me and Coz advocating that this was a waste of wayalife time/resources and just moving on.

If not for the pure entertainment of a bored 3rd shifter desperately trying to stay awake, this thread has no value and I wouldn't read too much into it. Jokes were made, feelings were hurt and now all is right with the world.

Also... given that most of us are alpha males with oversized jeeps, most of sharkeys later posts can be interpreted as a manly half apology admitting there's a beef and thats that. No more. No less. Hope thats somewhat of a consolation

JAGS
03-02-2014, 08:41 PM

That other forum started with Eddie and Cindy Oh. This forum started with Eddie and Cindy Oh and they still own this one. That's what I know they have in common.

Not sure what else started or ended over there as it's become a free-for-all with folks pimping products and services and more about three word story threads and stock rigs wheeling better than coil-overs and shit. I like these random threads that start and end with the sole purpose of some comic relief. Most of us have taken the brunt of many jokes/insults/teasing. It's just a bunch of guys (and a few girls) messing around on the internet.

ridg3runner
03-02-2014, 08:50 PM
Some people just don't understand a little ribbing and can't take a joke, those are the ones that seriously need pills, yup.

JAGS
03-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Some people just don't understand a little ribbing and can't take a joke, those are the ones that seriously need pills, yup.

They are ribbed for her pleasure so you'd think they would understand. :cheesy:

JKWrang
03-02-2014, 08:55 PM
They are ribbed for her pleasure so you'd think they would understand. :cheesy:

Do they work for YOU? :cheesy:

JAGS
03-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Do they work for YOU? :cheesy:

Yup. I turned them outside in.

You weren't calling me a girl or saying I have a vagina were you. Oh wait, you were. See was that so bad. I didn't even get my panties wadded.

ridg3runner
03-02-2014, 09:10 PM

You weren't calling me a girl or saying I have a vagina were you. Oh wait, you were. See was that so bad. I didn't even get my panties wadded.

He'll just chase you around with his purse and mandals,lmao

JKWrang
03-02-2014, 09:10 PM

Or maybe I was asking if you use them on your lady (ladies)..? The world may never know

StrizzyChris
03-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Its up to us, the members, to make sure we dont feed into the b.s.,

I would say to make sure we don't GET INVOLVED into the b.s. and if you do....be prepared to get a little shit on your boots. Don't get knee deep in the shit and then complain about the smell!

JKWrang
03-02-2014, 09:15 PM
I would say to make sure we don't GET INVOLVED into the b.s. and if you do....be prepared to get a little shit on your boots. Don't get knee deep in the shit and then complain about the smell!

Truer words were never spoken

Tigrcky
03-02-2014, 09:17 PM
Don't get knee deep in the shit and then complain about the smell!

damn thats what that small is!!! turn on a fan!!! open a door!!! plug in the glade!!! :eek:

Aeraun
03-02-2014, 11:29 PM
That other forum started with Eddie and Cindy Oh. This forum started with Eddie and Cindy Oh and they still own this one. That's what I know they have in common.

Not sure what else started or ended over there as it's become a free-for-all with folks pimping products and services and more about three word story threads and stock rigs wheeling better than coil-overs and shit. I like these random threads that start and end with the sole purpose of some comic relief. Most of us have taken the brunt of many jokes/insults/teasing. It's just a bunch of guys (and a few girls) messing around on the internet.

I agree with you, but that's not the point. Comic relief is most certainly a good thing, but it shouldn't be done at the expense of others especially when they express that they don't appreciate it. Yes this is the internet, but that doesn't mean words lose any effect on someone. Its one thing to joke and mess around, its another when it happens and the person that is the current "target" doesn't appreciate it whether its on the internet or to his/her face and the problem I have is that there's no respect for that. I don't care the context - if I know you or not, on a computer or face to face - if I say or do something with the full intentions of it being a joke and you don't take it that way and let me know, I won't continue it. Not only did it continue, but the "target" was ostracized for expressing that he didn't appreciate it. That's not messing around, that's called harassing. As for the rest of the interjections go, simply a man's friends caring. I'm sure if someone you were good friends with expressed the same situation to you, you'd inject in some way whether it happened face to face or on the internet.

Yes you are correct, some people can't take a joke because each of us have different experiences and personalities that make us who we are and provide us with a perspective that is completely different from one another. One person can find something to be the most hilarious thing he or she has ever seen while another person can view the same thing as the most disrespectful, unnecessary comment or action and neither of them are wrong, its perspective and again, its a matter of respecting that instead of looking at it as they just need pills. Its the people who know something bothers someone - especially when that someone is someone you are sharing something with like a friendship, hobby, or even the Wayalife - and yet they continue to engage in that behavior toward that someone who need the pills.

10frank9
03-02-2014, 11:45 PM
I agree with you, but that's not the point. Comic relief is most certainly a good thing, but it shouldn't be done at the expense of others especially when they express that they don't appreciate it. Yes this is the internet, but that doesn't mean words lose any effect on someone. Its one thing to joke and mess around, its another when it happens and the person that is the current "target" doesn't appreciate it whether its on the internet or to his/her face and the problem I have is that there's no respect for that. I don't care the context - if I know you or not, on a computer or face to face - if I say or do something with the full intentions of it being a joke and you don't take it that way and let me know, I won't continue it. Not only did it continue, but the "target" was ostracized for expressing that he didn't appreciate it. That's not messing around, that's called harassing. As for the rest of the interjections go, simply a man's friends caring. I'm sure if someone you were good friends with expressed the same situation to you, you'd inject in some way whether it happened face to face or on the internet.

Yes you are correct, some people can't take a joke because each of us have different experiences and personalities that make us who we are and provide us with a perspective that is completely different from one another. One person can find something to be the most hilarious thing he or she has ever seen while another person can view the same thing as the most disrespectful, unnecessary comment or action and neither of them are wrong, its perspective and again, its a matter of respecting that instead of looking at it as they just need pills. Its the people who know something bothers someone - especially when that someone is someone you are sharing something with like a friendship, hobby, or even the Wayalife - and yet they continue to engage in that behavior toward that someone who need the pills.

I'll just leave this here.... :cheesy:

This doesn't offend you does it Rocco? Not meant to be disrespectful.

Aeraun
03-02-2014, 11:53 PM

No sir, not at all. Had homemade dinner waiting for me so I wasn't overly concerned with my punctuation. If that caused anything to be unclear in my post I will be more than happy to clear it up :beer:

Tigrcky
03-02-2014, 11:56 PM

well" i;m damn offended &#?!

10frank9
03-03-2014, 12:09 AM
well" i;m damn offended &#?!

Quit being a pansy Tig. Sorry did that offend you?

Trembley
03-03-2014, 12:14 AM
It's interesting how someone can post something relevant and thoughtful in a respectful manner yet it has to be impugned by the old internet standby.....ripping on his punctuation. How very World of Warcraft of you...

MTG
03-03-2014, 12:18 AM

I know you are friends with Army_vet and want to defend him, and I think that is great. :yup: That's what friends should do. But he got EXACTLY what he asked for. Seems to me he likes to dish it out, but doesn't like to take it, and then worse...claims to be some sort of victim. You know, like Overlander, he might be a great guy in person, however, I think he has rubbed some people the wrong way on here, never bothered to apologize for it, and maybe he shouldn't have to. :idontknow:

But since we can't all sit around the camp fire, drink some :honey: and laugh about it, the only thing people have to go by is what they read. Fortunately or unfortunately people read things differently, one sees it one way and other sees it another way...and that is when the "entertainment" begins. It often continues because people have a hard time admitting they are wrong...assuming they can even see that they were in the first place...and always feel compelled to get the last word in. One thing is for sure, arguing your point on the internet is most always a fruitless endeavor. :yup:

Hack12
03-03-2014, 12:41 AM
It's interesting how someone can post something relevant and thoughtful in a respectful manner yet it has to be impugned by the old internet standby.....ripping on his punctuation. How very World of Warcraft of you...

Let's eat grandpa.

Let's eat, grandpa.

Punctuation saves lives. :cheesy:

Trembley
03-03-2014, 12:43 AM
Let's eat grandpa.

Let's eat, grandpa.

That was funny!

Gotta love a little zombie humor.

pastorwug
03-03-2014, 12:46 AM

Frank is actually a young and handsome internet standby - although he may also be a 4th Level Dan Ninja on World of Warcraft! :brows:

Tigrcky
03-03-2014, 12:47 AM
Quit being a pansy Tig. Sorry did that offend you?

hell yeah it did and the only pansy here is you frankie! oh did i offend you i sure is sorry boss man :cheesy:

StrizzyChris
03-03-2014, 12:53 AM
Let's eat grandpa.

Let's eat, grandpa.

http://youtu.be/RFlCD5CYAcU

JKWrang
03-03-2014, 01:07 AM
I know you are friends with Army_vet and want to defend him, and I think that is great. :yup: That's what friends should do. But he got EXACTLY what he asked for. Seems to me he likes to dish it out, but doesn't like to take it, and then worse...claims to be some sort of victim

The best part of this whole thread os Army_Vets absence (essentially) and his friend's rush to his defense. Not unlike the camaraderie the West Coasters exhibit.

The lesson here? Friends on this forum stick together :beer:

Aeraun
03-03-2014, 01:07 AM
I know you are friends with Army_vet and want to defend him, and I think that is great. :yup: That's what friends should do. But he got EXACTLY what he asked for. Seems to me he likes to dish it out, but doesn't like to take it, and then worse...claims to be some sort of victim. You know, like Overlander, he might be a great guy in person, however, I think he has rubbed some people the wrong way on here, never bothered to apologize for it, and maybe he shouldn't have to. :idontknow:

But since we can't all sit around the camp fire, drink some :honey: and laugh about it, the only thing people have to go by is what they read. Fortunately or unfortunately people read things differently, one sees it one way and other sees it another way...and that is when the "entertainment" begins. It often continues because people have a hard time admitting they are wrong...assuming they can even see that they were in the first place...and always feel compelled to get the last word in. One thing is for sure, arguing your point on the internet is most always a fruitless endeavor. :yup:

I agree, especially how having to read something rather than hearing the intention can be unfortunate. Now, I have not been keeping tabs on what happened between Army_Vet and Sharkey and/or whoever else, but, like Frank has said to me before, (paraphrase) if you have a problem with someone best way to go about it is to PM them. If there was a true issue it could have been handled differently especially if a moderator is involved. They are supposed to act as an example, not trying to find "entertainment" in such a fashion. And yes, I can probably sit her and continue on about my point for the next decade. I just think its a shame that the forum loses people, whether they belong here or not, to situations like this. If we all approached it with a little more understanding and respect for each other this sort of thing, well probably would still happen, but I think a lot less. Anyone can say and think what they want and I can disagree, doesn't mean either of us are right or wrong, just comes down to how that interaction is handled.

wayoflife
03-03-2014, 01:30 AM
...If there was a true issue it could have been handled differently especially if a moderator is involved. They are supposed to act as an example, not trying to find "entertainment" in such a fashion.

You'll forgive me but, says who??? Last I checked, this is MY forum and if you took the time to read my FAQ, you would know, and I quote...

"Moderators are regular members who have generously agreed to volunteer their time to help manage WAYALIFE.com and enforce its rules and policies. Moderators are NOT paid employees and the views and opinions expressed by them may not always reflect those of WAYALIFE.com."

Since you seemed to have missed it, this is my forum, not your church. If you're looking for someone to act as some kind of an example, go talk to your preacher.

I just think its a shame that the forum loses people, whether they belong here or not, to situations like this.

So start up your own forum and run it however the hell you want. If you don't like the way things are run here - wait.... here it comes.... DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS AS YOU LEAVE! Nobody I know asked you to be here in the first place and nobody will miss you when you're gone. :yup:

10frank9
03-03-2014, 01:40 AM
You'll forgive me but, says who??? Last I checked, this is MY forum and if you took the time to read my FAQ, you would know, and I quote...

"Moderators are regular members who have generously agreed to volunteer their time to help manage WAYALIFE.com and enforce its rules and policies. Moderators are NOT paid employees and the views and opinions expressed by them may not always reflect those of WAYALIFE.com."

Since you seemed to have missed it, this is my forum, not your church. If you're looking for someone to act as some kind of an example, go talk to your preacher.

So start up your own forum and run it however the hell you want. If you don't like the way things are run here - wait.... here it comes.... DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE ASS AS YOU LEAVE! Nobody I know asked you to be here in the first place and nobody will miss you when you're gone. :yup:

:cheesy::cheesy::thumb::thumb:

People forget this very thing. Its okay. They won't leave, if they do they usually come back. Matter of fact, some say they will leave and they don't.

piginajeep
03-03-2014, 01:42 AM
WTF, we don't get paid?

Hack12
03-03-2014, 01:48 AM
WTF, we don't get paid?

:cheesy: The check is in the mail.

JKWrang
03-03-2014, 01:49 AM
:cheesy: The check is in the mail.

Its actually a bill. :cheesy:

Sharkey
03-03-2014, 02:01 AM

Yep. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I, and I alone, own my words.

If you are so sensitive as a human being that phrases like "grow a pair", "nut up", and "don't get your panties in a bunch" send you into a tailspin, too effing bad. Life isn't always as warm and fuzzy as we want it to be.

JKWrang
03-03-2014, 02:11 AM
Holy shit, can this thread just die already???

10frank9
03-03-2014, 02:14 AM
Holy shit, can this thread just die already???

This is quite entertaining actually. :yup: :thumb:

Sharkey, I once heard all a man has in this world is his word and his balls. Some lack one or both hence, making them women, figuratively that is... :cheesy:

Sharkey
03-03-2014, 02:19 AM

Sharkey, I once heard all a man has in this world is his word and his balls. Some lack one or both hence, making them women, figuratively that is... :cheesy:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

JK's JK
03-03-2014, 02:21 AM

Would that be a "She Male" :thinking:

Tigrcky
03-03-2014, 02:26 AM
Yep. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I, and I alone, own my words.

If you are so sensitive as a human being that phrases like "grow a pair", "nut up", and "don't get your panties in a bunch" send you into a tailspin, too effing bad. Life isn't always as warm and fuzzy as we want it to be.

what!!!!! life isnt warm and fuzzy!!!! i want my money back...:gaah:

ridg3runner
03-03-2014, 02:42 AM
Problem is some people just aren't happy unless they have something to bitch about

Aeraun
03-03-2014, 02:43 AM

I know it is your forum, everyone knows that silly lol. I'm not asking you in anyway to change the way you run it, even if I don't agree with some of it. Again, perspective and I don't hold that against anyone. I'm simply voicing my opinion on your forum as we all do about many things for that is the nature of a forum anyway. As I said in my earlier posts I am also fully aware of the "Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave" policy. No one you don't know has asked me to be here either and I am very aware no one will miss me if I leave because I am no one to anyone, just a name on a webpage. Oh and I don't go to church anymore. I know some may see that as my problem but remember, perspective. Cheers :beer:

ridg3runner
03-03-2014, 02:49 AM
I know it is your forum, everyone knows that silly lol. I'm not asking you in anyway to change the way you run it, even if I don't agree with some of it. Again, perspective and I don't hold that against anyone. I'm simply voicing my opinion on your forum as we all do about many things for that is the nature of a forum anyway. As I said in my earlier posts I am also fully aware of the "Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave" policy. No one you don't know has asked me to be here either and I am very aware no one will miss me if I leave because I am no one to anyone, just a name on a webpage. Oh and I don't go to church anymore. I know some may see that as my problem but remember, perspective. Cheers :beer:

And there's one now

10frank9
03-03-2014, 02:49 AM

Glad that's all cleared up :cheesy:

Now how about a paragraph please?

Cheers! :beer:

wayoflife
03-03-2014, 03:01 AM
I know it is your forum, everyone knows that silly lol. I'm not asking you in anyway to change the way you run it, even if I don't agree with some of it.

Funny, you could have fooled me.

Again, perspective and I don't hold that against anyone. I'm simply voicing my opinion on your forum as we all do about many things for that is the nature of a forum anyway.

If I wanted your opinion on how I should run my forum, trust me, I would ask for it. Being that I haven't, I'm telling you now to stick it where the sun don't shine. Can't do that, you're welcome here will be over and that's not a threat. :yup:

As I said in my earlier posts I am also fully aware of the "Don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave" policy. No one you don't know has asked me to be here either and I am very aware no one will miss me if I leave because I am no one to anyone, just a name on a webpage.

Well, if you really know it, make like a tree and leave already.

Aeraun
03-03-2014, 03:01 AM
Problem is some people just aren't happy unless they have something to bitch about

And there's one now

Honestly just having a conversation. I'm not bitching about anything really, but I again we could have two different views of what bitching is and I guess that is what it will be. Thanks for trying to get a rise out of me again though. I actually know exactly what will make me happy, bitching isn't on the list, but unfortunately a lot of the rest doesn't exist anymore or has be degraded by the status quo. But what can we do right?

JKWrang
03-03-2014, 03:14 AM
Honestly just having a conversation. I'm not bitching about anything really, but I again we could have two different views of what bitching is and I guess that is what it will be. Thanks for trying to get a rise out of me again though. I actually know exactly what will make me happy, bitching isn't on the list, but unfortunately a lot of the rest doesn't exist anymore or has be degraded by the status quo. But what can we do right?

Youre handling this all very well.

Fyi: I recently had the chance to go to Omaha and do some training with a bunch of mid westerners, west coasters and southerners. The New England crew was unanimously hated because we are our own breed of asshole.

We all made up and got along for training sake later, but it may just be best to stick with us east coasters. :beer:

JAGS
03-03-2014, 03:17 AM

I go out and have nice dinner with the family at Wood Ranch and come back to more comedy. Oh, I asked my wife if I could borrow my balls for a bit. Well, still got my word! ;):cheesy:

JKWrang
03-03-2014, 03:19 AM
I go out and have nice dinner with the family at Wood Ranch and come back to more comedy. Oh, I asked my wife if I could borrow my balls for a bit. Well, still got my word! ;):cheesy:

Haha thats too funny. I told my wife my conditions for our marriage were:

1. She take my last name
2. I retain my balls.

She agreed, although im sure she's slowly plotting to neuter me over time. Damn those women!

ridg3runner
03-03-2014, 03:20 AM

Fyi: I recently had the chance to go to Omaha and do some training with a bunch of mid westerners, west coasters and southerners. The New England crew was unanimously hated because we are our own breed of asshole.

We all made up and got along for training sake later, but it may just be best to stick with us east coasters. :beer:

Well said.. Maybe that's why aeraun seems to rub me the wrong way since day 1. Maybe, just maybe he doesn't have a perpetual stick growing out of his ass afterall.

JKWrang
03-03-2014, 03:22 AM
Well said.. Maybe that's why aeraun seems to rub me the wrong way since day 1. Maybe, just maybe he doesn't have a perpetual stick growing out of his ass afterall.

Its more than likely the New York in him haha

MTG
03-03-2014, 03:23 AM
I've known a lot of people who've moved from the east coast to the west and stayed. I haven't known very many people who have moved from the west coast to the east and done the same. Maybe it has something to do with the overinflated sense of self-worth and entitlement that seems to perseverate from some of the east coast people on the forum? :idontknow:

Nope, I've found a douchebag is a douchebag no matter where they are from.:yup:

Robar
03-03-2014, 03:26 AM

:werdsign:

Some places do produce more douchbags than others.

JKWrang
03-03-2014, 03:29 AM
I've known a lot of people who've moved from the east coast to the west and stayed. I haven't known very many people who have moved from the west coast to the east and done the same. Maybe it has something to do with the overinflated sense of self-worth and entitlement that seems to perseverate from some of the east coast people on the forum? :idontknow:

I doubt it. Theres a whole culture thing. There are always exceptions. I loved it down south and would have loved to stay. The Carolinas are beautiful.

The entitlement thing isn't a coastal thing IMHO, but that's a different conversation.

I've only ever been to 29 palms in California though. Would have been cool to see more, but there wasn't enough time

Aeraun
03-03-2014, 03:30 AM

I'm not on this thread to brew any animosity with anymore. I'm also not here to judge anyone by where they live. I came to understand the original situation due to it involving my good friend. As it went I added my opinion as most were. No, no one asked for it but it also wasn't meant to be directed at anymore in particular, it was for whoever was going to read. I don't think I took direct jabs at anyone and if I did I apologize for it was not my intention, but you should "grow a pair" anyway :cheesy:

Tigrcky
03-03-2014, 03:31 AM
we are all going to rub each other wrong some way or another. best thing to do is to let it go brush it off and remember we are all one big family :yup:

StrizzyChris
03-03-2014, 03:31 AM
What's the word on Midwesterners?

JK's JK
03-03-2014, 03:32 AM
we are all going to rub each other wrong some way or another. best thing to do is to let it go brush it off and remember we are all one big family :yup:

Stop rubbing it Tigrchy!! :nono:

Tigrcky

what about the word about those in the mountain time zone region?:thinking:

JKWrang

I liked them :thumb:

They didn't like us :( said we talked too fast haha

Tigrcky
03-03-2014, 03:33 AM
Stop rubbing it Tigrchy!! :nono:

hell no!!! and its tigrcky, tig or tiggy :yup:

Aeraun
03-03-2014, 03:34 AM

Honestly, I don't really like it here, especially in Staten Island. Way too crowed, way too many assholes/douchebags and I'm just interested in a simpler lifestyle. I'd love to tour the country to find the place I'm gona park myself, however work may require me to stay here. But again, I don't judge anyone based on where they are from. Everywhere is going to produce every kind of person along the entire spectrum just different amounts in different capacities.

JK's JK
03-03-2014, 03:34 AM
hell no!!! and its tigrcky, tig or tiggy :yup:

Sorry!!! :nuts:

JKWrang
03-03-2014, 03:35 AM
Honestly, I don't really like it here, especially in Staten Island. Way too crowed, way too many assholes/douchebags and I'm just interested in a simpler lifestyle. I'd love to tour the country to find the place I'm gona park myself, however work may require me to stay here. But again, I don't judge anyone based on where they are from. Everywhere is going to produce every kind of person along the entire spectrum just different amounts in different capacities.

Try the Carolinas!

MTG
03-03-2014, 03:36 AM

Fly over country. Nuff said. :cheesy:

wayoflife
03-03-2014, 03:38 AM
As it went I added my opinion as most were. No, no one asked for it but it also wasn't meant to be directed at anymore in particular, it was for whoever was going to read.

And yet, you specifically made it a point to bring my name into all this and in regards to the moderators here and/or my close friends.

I don't think I took direct jabs at anyone and if I did I apologize for it was not my intention, but you should "grow a pair" anyway :cheesy:

Of course you did and if you're really sorry, you owe me an apology.

ridg3runner
03-03-2014, 03:38 AM

They're just lost,lol. Sorry Strizz, had to do it.

Sharkey
03-03-2014, 03:39 AM

Here is what I don't get. I've done my best to let all of this fall into the abyss. Army_Vet has never really appeared in this thread, so I have largely left it alone. I made my point, he confirmed it. Many of you have tried to turn this into some east v. west or military thing (big effing surprise there), but I have tried to ignore that as well. So why do you continue? Do you understand that with every post in here you only further prove the following two points:

(1) Army_Vet can't take a joke; and,

(2) He has a Pubassic Park.

Seriously, this is absolutely ridiculous. Grow some effing thicker skin, lighten the eff up, and move on.

Tigrcky
03-03-2014, 03:40 AM
Sorry!!! :nuts:

im not crazy or nuts im flat out insane!!!! also bout the only confrontational coloradian there is :yup:

Tigrcky
03-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Grow some effing thicker skin.

i aint no turtle!!! but since im talking to you sharks... hows it hanging? :cheesy:

StrizzyChris
03-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Fly over country. Nuff said. :cheesy:

HEY! My friend Jason and I think differently!

http://youtu.be/W1GZzucDMlQ

JKWrang
03-03-2014, 03:43 AM
Sharkey,

This is what always happens. A handful of people put it to rest. More people dig it up. I've tried (to no avail) to deflect and direct but im out on this one.

They can fight it out, im over this one.

Sharkey
03-03-2014, 03:45 AM
i aint no turtle!!! but since im talking to you sharks... hows it hanging? :cheesy:

Just fine thanks. You?

Tigrcky
03-03-2014, 03:46 AM
Just fine thanks. You?

doing good, done lost my mind again, cracking jokes on here but nobody paying me no never mind.

ridg3runner
03-03-2014, 03:46 AM
im not crazy or nuts im flat out insane!!!! also bout the only confrontational coloradian there is :yup:

Don't let him fool you, it's the Rocky Mountain Spring Water.

Tigrcky
03-03-2014, 03:47 AM
Don't let him fool you, it's the Rocky Mountain Spring Water.

i thought it was the lack of oxygen :thinking: :idontknow:

10frank9
03-03-2014, 03:49 AM
Here is what I don't get. I've done my best to let all of this fall into the abyss. Army_Vet has never really appeared in this thread, so I have largely left it alone. I made my point, he confirmed it. Many of you have tried to turn this into some east v. west or military thing (big effing surprise there), but I have tried to ignore that as well. So why do you continue? Do you understand that with every post in here you only further prove the following two points:

(1) Army_Vet can't take a joke; and,

(2) He has a Pubassic Park.

Seriously, this is absolutely ridiculous. Grow some effing thicker skin, lighten the eff up, and move on.

Wonderfully said. And you know I was just thinking. Why is it that Marcus hasn't appeared here to defend his "manhood" what, with so much disrespect and all flying around. Has he in fact, "logged off" for good? Highly unlikely. :cheesy:

Sharkey
03-03-2014, 03:53 AM

While we are at it, I am not sure how I missed this one. Is that the best you can do, really? If you would like to actually contribute to this thread, then say something that at least makes it seem like you made it through the third grade.

Add some intelligence to the discussion; come up with something witty that requires some thought from the reader. Otherwise, you just come across like a tweener protecting his source of stink finger.

OverlanderJK
03-03-2014, 03:55 AM
While we are at it, I am not sure how I missed this one. Is that the best you can do, really? If you would like to actually contribute to this thread, then say something that at least makes it seem like you made it through the third grade.

Add some intelligence to the discussion; come up with something witty that requires some thought from the reader. Otherwise, you just come across like a tweener protecting his source of stink finger.

He doesn't like me so he wants to tell me publicly. He sent me a PM a while back telling me how if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't. And that I need to be nicer.

Maybe he is mad because I didn't respond to it. :idontknow:

Tigrcky
03-03-2014, 03:56 AM
He doesn't like me so he wants to tell me publicly. He sent me a PM a while back telling me how if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't. And that I need to be nicer.

i guess i should be mad cause you never reply to my emails or posts... but no im just sad :crybaby:

10frank9
03-03-2014, 03:58 AM

If you don't have anything nice to say, sir say anything at all Mr. Mean Overlander. Lol. Seriously??? :cheesy:

munstie
03-03-2014, 04:04 AM
Nope, I've found a douchebag is a douchebag no matter where they are from.:yup:[/QUOTE]

That's just because you can transplant something, doesn't mean it will grow.

Sharkey
03-03-2014, 04:20 AM
Sharkey,

This is what always happens. A handful of people put it to rest. More people dig it up. I've tried (to no avail) to deflect and direct but im out on this one.

They can fight it out, im over this one.

I appreciate that; I've got no beef with you, and you have largely stated your position with intelligence and some aforethought. We can agree to disagree with no harm, no foul. I wish the same was true for the rest of the Rausch crowd.

TrailBear
03-03-2014, 04:24 AM

Have you tried some of that rocky mountain Cush? It can mellow any one out , and I hear it's legal there! I'm jealous:)

10frank9
03-03-2014, 04:25 AM
Have you tried some of that rocky mountain Cush? It can mellow any one out , and I hear it's legal there! I'm jealous:)

Damn long-haired, pot-smoking, Birkenstock-wearing, country-badmouthing HIPPIES!

Tigrcky
03-03-2014, 04:30 AM

naw i dont smoke that crap

Damn long-haired, pot-smoking, Birkenstock-wearing, country-badmouthing HIPPIES!

couldnt have said it better myself!!! and to many damn priuses running around here... :gaah:

ridg3runner
03-03-2014, 04:31 AM

You aren't planning a vacation, are you Frank?:eek:

TrailBear
03-03-2014, 04:40 AM
Nah, my hair is short I wear jeans, tshirts and shit kickers, but then again I don't smoke it either , maybe if it were legal , what's would be so bad sitting around a fire having beer and honey with friends staring at the stars thinking they were the most amazing things you ever saw and can't stop looking? Wait that was the night I tried shrooms . Sorry for the off topic discussion, back to the topic at hand please.

cozdude
03-03-2014, 12:21 PM
I appreciate that; I've got no beef with you, and you have largely stated your position with intelligence and some aforethought. We can agree to disagree with no harm, no foul. I wish the same was true for the rest of the Rausch crowd.

But I love you too Sharkey!

Sent from my iPhone

10frank9
03-04-2014, 02:27 AM
Well, I can't guarantee this, but I think Army_Vet may have actually "logged off" for the last time. I'm no detective ;) but he changed all the info on his profile and removed his avatar. Just like his buddy nbruno did.....

Are you gone forever Army_Vet?

laker94yj
03-04-2014, 02:46 AM
I am not a wayalife guy by anymeans....this is probably like my 3rd post if that. I stick to pirate4x4. I am only making this comment as a 3rd party. I read through this thread and it got carried away. Mods can be assholes and keyboard jockeys ...and frequently are. Im not calling anyone out on the previous statement. Overland seems like a keyboard jockey...I will call it as i see it and really dont care what you thing and im sure it is a mutual feeling. Wayoflife congratulations you have a forum more than I can say but you cant expect an appology for shit that was directed at you after you could honestly read through this and not see where all the guys that left were coming from.....and whats up with the hair?

Hack12
03-04-2014, 02:49 AM
I am not a wayalife guy by anymeans....this is probably like my 3rd post if that. I stick to pirate4x4. I am only making this comment as a 3rd party. I read through this thread and it got carried away. Mods can be assholes and keyboard jockeys ...and frequently are. Im not calling anyone out on the previous statement. Overland seems like a keyboard jockey...I will call it as i see it and really dont care what you thing and im sure it is a mutual feeling. Wayoflife congratulations you have a forum more than I can say but you cant expect an appology for shit that was directed at you after you could honestly read through this and not see where all the guys that left were coming from.....and whats up with the hair?

It's your 5th post. Says so right there next to your name. :twocents:

Sharkey
03-04-2014, 02:51 AM
I stick to pirate4x4...

Pretty much stopped reading right there as it told me all I needed to know. Follow your instincts and go back.

10frank9
03-04-2014, 02:56 AM

Hahaha. What an ass clown. Thanks for the insight. I see you are also a Rausch Creek bandito. You know there are several east coasters here who wheel RC and DON'T act like you. Good day sir.

Hack12
03-04-2014, 03:02 AM
Pretty much stopped reading right there as it told me all I needed to know. Follow your instincts and go back.

X2. I'll never be able to understand why so many people waste precious minutes/hours of their lives browsing websites that they claim to "hate" so much.

I mean, i don't enjoy gay porn. Therefore, the last thing I would expect to find myself doing is browsing gay porn sites...and certainly not creating accounts on them. Makes no sense to me.
:thinking:

munstie
03-04-2014, 03:05 AM

Have to agree there.

StrizzyChris
03-04-2014, 03:13 AM
I mean, i don't enjoy gay porn. Therefore, the last thing I would expect to find myself doing is browsing gay porn sites...and certainly not creating accounts on them. Makes no sense to me.
:thinking:

denial isn't a river in Egypt ;)

Hack12
03-04-2014, 03:14 AM
denial isn't a river in Egypt ;)

Damn, was it that obvious? :brows:

pastorwug
03-04-2014, 03:41 AM
What is the problem with all the Rausch Creek banditos - they seem to have a chip on their shoulder that just won't go away! :thinking:

Sharkey
03-04-2014, 03:44 AM
What is the problem with all the Rausch Creek banditos - they seem to have a chip on their shoulder that just won't go away! :thinking:

Not all...but there definitely seems to be a small group of miscreants lately. Maybe it's the weather. :crazyeyes:

Robar
03-04-2014, 03:46 AM
Hmmmm, and not a single fuck was given by anyone!

JK's JK
03-04-2014, 03:48 AM
Cant there be peace man......Free love!!! :brows:

I read yesterday about punctuation. Not to say I'm the best but those where run on sentences!!! :yawn37:

OverlanderJK
03-04-2014, 03:48 AM

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you posted up because you bring so much to this forum. :thumb:

I will finally be able to sleep well tonight.

Tigrcky
03-04-2014, 03:58 AM
Thanks for the kind words. Glad you posted up because you bring so much to this forum. :thumb:

I will finally be able to sleep well tonight.

I like turtles

Sent from my whatyamacallit

cozdude
03-04-2014, 04:05 AM
Not all...but there definitely seems to be a small group of miscreants lately. Maybe it's the weather. :crazyeyes:

The weather has been a little depressing as of late. I want it to warm up so I can open our bay house back up

Sent from my iPhone

OverlanderJK
03-04-2014, 04:07 AM
Only four more months of winter for you guys. :cheesy:

Sharkey
03-04-2014, 04:11 AM
The weather has been a little depressing as of late. I want it to warm up so I can open our bay house back up

Sent from my iPhone

Send your weather this way. We need everything we can get at this point.

ttfhell
03-04-2014, 04:20 AM

First rule of forum fight club- It carries so much more weight if you can spell five letter words. Sentences would be a good idea. A paragraph on the other hand would rally folks to your cause. Then again when your go to forum is stocked with 50 different middle finger emoticons we probably shouldn't expect much. You did however manage to craft a 49 word sentence.👍

i really don't care what you thing either by anymeans and you don't expect an appology im sure either.

Irony- Being called a keyboard jockey by someone that can't use a keyboard.

MTG
03-04-2014, 04:36 AM
Maybe it's the weather. :crazyeyes:

Road salt in their vaginas. :idontknow:

munstie
03-04-2014, 04:46 AM
Road salt in their vaginas. :idontknow:

You haven't heard we're all out. At this point it's just a bitch being a bitch:screwy:

wayoflife
03-04-2014, 03:17 PM
I am not a wayalife guy by anymeans....

...this is probably like my 3rd post if that. I stick to pirate4x4.

So do everyone a favor and stick to pirate4x4 instead of trolling a forum that you don't like.

I am only making this comment as a 3rd party.

:cheesy: But of course. God forbid that you or any of your buddies can actually speak for themselves. :crazyeyes:

I read through this thread and it got carried away. Mods can be assholes and keyboard jockeys ...and frequently are. Im not calling anyone out on the previous statement. Overland seems like a keyboard jockey...I will call it as i see it and really dont care what you thing and im sure it is a mutual feeling.

I read through your post and it got carried away. Trolls can be assholes and keyboard jockeys ...and frequently are. I will call you out on your statement. laker94yj seems like a keyboard jockey...I will call it as I see it and really don't care what you think and I'm sure it is a mutual feeling.

Wayoflife congratulations you have a forum more than I can say

Thank you, this is actually my 2nd forum. I sold my other one so that I could play with Jeeps and go wheeling whenever and wherever the hell I want for a living. :yup:

but you cant expect an appology for shit that was directed at you after you could honestly read through this and not see where all the guys that left were coming from.

:cheesy: Well duh Einstein! Like I said to your buddy, "IF" he was really sorry, he owed me an apology. Clearly, he is not :crazyeyes:

....and whats up with the hair?

Oh, it's for guy like you who will take notice. :daydream: :blush:

Panda
03-04-2014, 04:48 PM

Really? Your gonna take a shot about someone's hair??? How f,ing mature is that? You've probly been bald since ur teens.. go back to pirate or 3rd grade

Sent from bad apples...

Canvas JK
03-04-2014, 05:47 PM
I like Jeeps.:yup:

Tigrcky
03-04-2014, 06:14 PM
I like Jeeps.:yup:

they are shiny!!!

Canvas JK
03-04-2014, 06:19 PM
they are shiny!!!

and smell like dirt.:crazyeyes:

JKWrang
03-04-2014, 11:56 PM

Scuse me. Cozdude, NoRoad and Hack12 and I are pretty effing awesome. Just sayin'. We wheel RC too.

On another note. Its 3 degrees here today. Like Overlander said... 3 more months of winter and we will thaw out just fine! :cheesy:

Hack12
03-05-2014, 12:05 AM
Scuse me. Cozdude, NoRoad and Hack12 and I are pretty effing awesome. Just sayin'. We wheel RC too.

On another note. Its 3 degrees here today. Like Overlander said... 3 more months of winter and we will thaw out just fine! :cheesy:

To be fair, I have never actually been to Rausch Creek. However, I would love to plan a trip down there sometime this year.

I totally concur on being pretty 'effing awesome though! :2thumbsup:

ridg3runner
03-05-2014, 12:21 AM
Is TMI leaking again? Has to be something in the water:screwy:

JKWrang
03-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Is TMI leaking again? Has to be something in the water:screwy:

:naw:

JK_Dave
03-05-2014, 03:33 AM
Well, I can't guarantee this, but I think Army_Vet may have actually "logged off" for the last time. I'm no detective ;) but he changed all the info on his profile and removed his avatar. Just like his buddy nbruno did.....

Are you gone forever Army_Vet?

Damn bro, let it go. Who gives a shite if he's still here or not. Some secret long distance man crush going on here?

10frank9
03-05-2014, 07:12 AM
Damn bro, let it go. Who gives a shite if he's still here or not. Some secret long distance man crush going on here?

Damn brother, let it go. Why do you give a shite anyways? Do you have some secret crush or something? Why do you care? :crazy eyes: thanks for your feedback JK_Dave it was meant for Army_Vet not you, although you do have the underscore thing in common.

ridg3runner
03-05-2014, 07:19 AM
I figured all the RC guys would be comforting their little sensitive warrior by now.

Tackerdown
03-05-2014, 06:17 PM
Lol

jk4x4wrangler
03-05-2014, 06:41 PM

Didn't really get to the end to see if anyone put this out there, but perhaps it's not the vets that are still among us who this is most offensive and insensitive to, perhaps a tongue in cheek "Thanks" is most disrespectful to the ones who made the ultimate sacrifice, and their families who can no longer feel the embrace of their loved ones. Seeing how we are a nation still at war, and service members are still coming home in boxes you should consider having a little more sensitivity towards them and keep what's between you and "some guy" on the internet between the two of you.....just sayin ...

Armydog
03-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Didn't really get to the end to see if anyone put this out there, but perhaps it's not the vets that are still among us who this is most offensive and insensitive to, perhaps a tongue in cheek "Thanks" is most disrespectful to the ones who made the ultimate sacrifice, and their families who can no longer feel the embrace of their loved ones. Seeing how we are a nation still at war, and service members are still coming home in boxes you should consider having a little more sensitivity towards them and keep what's between you and "some guy" on the internet between the two of you.....just sayin ...

I can only speak for myself. For what that is worth - add four bucks and you can get a Starbucks.... I am not offended.

For me it is a matter of mind over matter..... I do not mind, because you do not matter!

Not being offensive or confrontational but the truth is that your opinion of me has no effect on my life or the quality thereof. I know who I am, what I've done and what is important to me. If the comments, jokes, jabs and (perceived) insults of others can have an effect on my mood then I need to develop thicker skin or a spine!!!

I've left soldiers behind, and nothing anyone who was not there can say will diminish what they gave for all of us and what they will always mean to me. It just seems to me that as a group "we" have become spoiled by so many people thanking us for our service. I wish to believe that the surge of patriotism in this country is sincere and will endure, but I have my doubts. People are fickle and have short memories... That having been said, who "thanked" the veterans returning home from Vietnam??!!?? When is the last time you shook the hand of a WWII veteran?? The Greatest Generation ever!!

I serve my country because it is what I feel I am supposed to do in life - at this time. Someday I'm sure to be a Walmart greeter or a security guard at the mall.... Someday. For now, I serve. Not for your respect or gratitude but for my love of my country. Period. Please feel free to speak your mind, joke and enjoy life. You will not offend me.

Just lend a hand when I get stuck on a trail and I will do the same.......

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Moochie
03-05-2014, 07:09 PM
^^^^^^^^Awesome post!

Tigrcky
03-05-2014, 07:13 PM
while catching up on some light reading( this forum and the book war and peace) one thing came to mind... i like bacon!!!!! so i part with these pictures for those of you that are still upset some as a reminder of the finer things in life :thumb:

Desert Rose JK
03-05-2014, 07:27 PM
I try to stay clear of replying to these 'spat' threads, but do keep track of them and form my own thoughts of who right and wrong or thin-skinned or way off base and and I must say... Thank you 'Armydog' for a great post above ^^^ and thanks for your service. I feel you said it all for a lot of us! :thumb:

Armydog
03-05-2014, 07:36 PM
while catching up on some light reading( this forum and the book war and peace) one thing came to mind... i like bacon!!!!! so i part with these pictures for those of you that are still upset some as a reminder of the finer things in life :thumb:

Bacon? We have bacon??????

Tigrcky
03-05-2014, 07:40 PM
Bacon? We have bacon??????

everybody loves bacon even the veggies!

GCM 2
03-05-2014, 07:41 PM
......you should consider having a little more sensitivity towards them and keep what's between you and "some guy" on the internet between the two of you.....just sayin ...

Lighten up Francis..........

Armydog pretty much sums it up with his post :rock: There is one thing I have learned after many decades of living and working in third world armpits that our country may, or may not be engaged in military operations; any veteran who would be so slightly offended at the original post (even if they knew the entire backstory of this comical thread) is probably living vicariously and disingenuously through second, third and fourth hand stories they have heard about that were actually conducted by guys who rarely get offended.

http://youtu.be/XE8BgQzyktE

OverlanderJK
03-05-2014, 07:43 PM
I can only speak for myself. For what that is worth - add four bucks and you can get a Starbucks.... I am not offended.

For me it is a matter of mind over matter..... I do not mind, because you do not matter!

Not being offensive or confrontational but the truth is that your opinion of me has no effect on my life or the quality thereof. I know who I am, what I've done and what is important to me. If the comments, jokes, jabs and (perceived) insults of others can have an effect on my mood then I need to develop thicker skin or a spine!!!

I've left soldiers behind, and nothing anyone who was not there can say will diminish what they gave for all of us and what they will always mean to me. It just seems to me that as a group "we" have become spoiled by so many people thanking us for our service. I wish to believe that the surge of patriotism in this country is sincere and will endure, but I have my doubts. People are fickle and have short memories... That having been said, who "thanked" the veterans returning home from Vietnam??!!?? When is the last time you shook the hand of a WWII veteran?? The Greatest Generation ever!!

I serve my country because it is what I feel I am supposed to do in life - at this time. Someday I'm sure to be a Walmart greeter or a security guard at the mall.... Someday. For now, I serve. Not for your respect or gratitude but for my love of my country. Period. Please feel free to speak your mind, joke and enjoy life. You will not offend me.

Great post!

Brankz
03-05-2014, 07:48 PM
Damn brother, let it go. Why do you give a shite anyways? Do you have some secret crush or something? Why do you care? :crazy eyes: thanks for your feedback JK_Dave it was meant for Army_Vet not you, although you do have the underscore thing in common.

What happened to army vet?

cozdude
03-05-2014, 07:51 PM

he left to never return i believe. he deleted all his info on his profile

Tigrcky
03-05-2014, 07:53 PM

if that is the case then he is indeed a man of his word!

cozdude
03-05-2014, 07:54 PM
if that is the case then he is indeed a man of his word!

well he did log on today at 12:30ish so i wouldnt say gone for good.

Brankz
03-05-2014, 07:56 PM

Why? I liked that guy, I think?? or I'm getting confused with some one else

eeftw
LOL just read through this thread. Jimmies are on full rustle some of you.

I could care less if anyone insults my military service because hell I even do/did. My time was spent waiting on a fkin airplane to break all the while googling/wikipedia'ing stupid crap to pass the time (when I had internet). When the airplane finally did break it was 70% user error.

If anyone in the military tries to convince you that they are a lean mean fighting machine, who has Putin in the crosshairs waiting on Obama's order to execute... I've got bad news. :naw:

GCM 2

Well Brankz, mom and I were trying to think of an easy way to tell you this.....but army_vet has gone to the "old soldier's home". He is in a better place :sigh:

Brankz
03-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Well Brankz, mom and I were trying to think of an easy way to tell you this.....but army_vet has gone to the "old soldiers home". He is in a better place :sigh:

What! :,,,( oh no!!!! What I'm gonna do now!!!

:cheesy: lmao!!!!

Tigrcky
03-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Well Brankz, mom and I were trying to think of an easy way to tell you this.....but army_vet has gone to the "old soldiers home". He is in a better place :sigh:

:cheesy::cheesy: did you flush him down the toilet or bury him in the back yard?:cheesy:

Sharkey
03-05-2014, 08:19 PM

Yep, absolutely correct on all points.:yup::clap2:

Brankz
03-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Do we need to have a 1 minute of silence for army_vet?

Tigrcky
03-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Do we need to have a 1 minute of silence for army_vet?

this is a typed forum! no sound lol

JAGS
03-05-2014, 08:30 PM

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Brankz
03-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Army_vet is alive!!! He's back he's here :D

Army_Vet
03-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Nice job!!

Army_Vet
03-05-2014, 10:49 PM
so the FBI does banking now :eek: impressive!!! :cheesy:

They do Brankzies banking!!!!for him

Hack12
03-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Army_vet is alive!!! He's back he's here :D

That he is. He just posted on your thread Brankz!:cheesy:

BrankZ Thread (http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?12059-BrankZ-thread&p=269598&posted=1#post269598)

Army_Vet
03-05-2014, 10:56 PM
I cant wait to get my garage and get it settled so I can get back into this stuff

Brankz
03-05-2014, 11:05 PM
They do Brankzies banking!!!!for him

Lol they sure do, good think that now I'm 2.5 million reacher and I have a good banker that has my back
(no Homo)

Army_Vet
03-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Just needs some powder coating. :)

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

And I will be doing my own powder coating too! Just not anything bigger than 36"

Army_Vet
03-06-2014, 12:16 AM
WINNING!!!! great to hear.... who says the squeaky wheel does not get the grease it needs when right...

Army_Vet
03-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Yup Thanks AV btw glad ur still here :thumb:

Sent from bad apples...

haaaaaaa me too:blush:

Tackerdown
03-06-2014, 01:59 AM
haaaaaaa me too:blush:LOL they wont let you post anywhere, they all get sent here.

cozdude
03-06-2014, 02:10 AM
LOL they wont let you post anywhere, they all get sent here.

Lol I was so lost for a second cause none of it made sense

Sent from my iPhone

Tigrcky
03-06-2014, 02:12 AM
now why are his posts being redirected here? he said nothing on this thread... he let the joke go...

Hack12
03-06-2014, 02:13 AM
I'm thoroughly confused.:thinking:

Armydog
03-06-2014, 02:20 AM
I'm confused.......

Armydog
03-06-2014, 02:21 AM
but welcome back to army_vet. Together we stand!

DKronk42
03-06-2014, 02:21 AM
Posts he makes on other threads are being duplicated to this thread.

pvanweelden
03-06-2014, 02:22 AM
Why the hell are Mark's posts that he made to my thread and Brankz thread showing up here?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude
03-06-2014, 02:23 AM
I'm confused.......

All of his posts are being directed here. Why idk.

Sent from my iPhone

Tigrcky
03-06-2014, 02:27 AM
he was never in this thread to start with, only mentioned in the OP that was it. this isnt right...

catahoula
03-06-2014, 02:30 AM
he was never in this thread to start with, only mentioned in the OP that was it. this isnt right...

X's 2! Glad to see he is still here!:thumb:

pvanweelden
03-06-2014, 02:33 AM
His posts aren't duplicated, they are redirected to this thread.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Tigrcky
03-06-2014, 02:38 AM
X's 2! Glad to see he is still here!:thumb:

me as well, this is a family here now it just feels like a lynch mob... not right

MTG
03-06-2014, 03:08 AM
Hahaha! Or should I write LOL!? :idontknow:

Not being a moderator I have no idea why they are being redirected here, but I find it hilarious!

Of course I could wager a guess...

1) It's because he couldn't bother to show one once of humility in recent history and admit when he was wrong; or

2) Somebody took offense to him clearing out his profile, avatar, etc....dude if you're gonna leave just leave, don't do it half ass; or

3) He sent a nasty gram to either "Ed" or one of the mods.

I don't know, but I'm :munching: regardless.

Tigrcky
03-06-2014, 03:10 AM
Hahaha! Or should I write LOL!? :idontknow:

Not being a moderator I have no idea why they are being redirected here, but I find it hilarious!

Of course I could wager a guess...

1) It's because he couldn't bother to show one once of humility in recent history and admit when he was wrong; or

2) Somebody took offense to him clearing out his profile, avatar, etc....dude if you're gonna leave just leave, don't do it half ass; or

3) He sent a nasty gram to either "Ed" or one of the mods.

I don't know, but I'm :munching: regardless.

now its my turn to be disappointed in you. you are not who i thought you were. :grayno: