Thanks to our female member Army_Vet

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sharkey,
You my friend are what I and most people consider a douchebag. What you posted above was not clever in the least, what it is, is a derogatory and insincere gesture toward our military men and women meant as an insult to one of our own Wayalife members. Who by the way happens to be and Army Veteran and a true standup guy... which is more than I can say for you. As a moderator and representative of this forum and our jeep community you may want to think before you hit submit.

I am sure you will remove this post which matters not to me because I am done with this "Wayalife" bullshit and the a-hole moderators.

Nope they'll leave it up to as evidence of your overreaction.

And you MTG are just as big an a-hole

I'm sure my sleep will suffer tonight accordingly. :yup:

nbruno

Are you going to stick to your word and actually leave or just say it like army_girl did?

Well Overlander, since you've chimed in I guess since I am actually leaving I will let you know that I have read a few of your posts and came to a conclusion long ago... you and Sharkey make a nice couple

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well Overlander, since you've chimed in I guess since I am actually leaving I will let you know that I have read a few of your posts and came to a conclusion long ago... you and Sharkey make a nice couple

That's original. Did you come up with it by yourself or get it from reading posts?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Why don't you just shut the fuck up asshole for once

Oh snap! Welcome!

Send me another PM about how "if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all."

For the record I asked a simple question. Not sure why you're getting all worked up. It was a simple yes or no question that wasn't even directed at you.

Aeraun

I'd still like to know why this was posted to begin with. We seem to like to beat facts and examples out of people on this forum - which I don't entirely disagree with - but I'd like to see the basis for why we are singling out Army_Vet like we are back in the 7th grade school yard.

The Force will be with you.... always

KPM171

Are you going to stick to your word and actually leave or just say it like army_girl did?
Come on guys, you are the moderators. Those that set the good example, you are better than name calling. Can't we all just get along and talk Jeeps?

Aeraun

Come on guys, you are the moderators. Those that set the good example, you are better than name calling. Can't we all just get along and talk Jeeps?

The example was set with Mr. Sharkey's little "double entendre"

nbruno

That's original. Did you come up with it by yourself or get it from reading posts?

Are you confused or just stupid? I would love to say that based on reading all of your posts I came to the conclusion that you are an asshole, but then again who has the time to waste reading all the moronic, uninformed advice that you have spewed out over almost 10,000 posts. Really, you don't get two cents, its just a figure of speech.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Are you confused or just stupid? I would love to say that based on reading all of your posts I came to the conclusion that you are an asshole, but then again who has the time to waste reading all the moronic, uninformed advice that you have spewed out over almost 10,000 posts. Really, you don't get two cents, its just a figure of speech.

I'm sorry I don't have 295 posts in the Rausch creek threads like yourself but I have other things to comment on.

I'm not at 10,000 posts yet but I could be after today if I keep responding to you. :D

I also see your editing out your information on your profile. One step closer to leaving. Nice work! ::thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Didn't you say you were leaving? :thinking:

I think he has a bit of a schoolgirl crush on you Adam:eek:

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbruno

I'm sorry I don't have 295 posts in the Rausch creek threads like yourself but I have other things to comment on.

I'm not at 10,000 posts yet but I could be after today if I keep responding to you. :D

I also see your editing out your information on your profile. One step closer to leaving. Nice work! ::thumb:

You are correct, one step closer... with almost 10k posts I guess you have everything to comment on. With your 10k posts, and you being a very important, high ranking guy on the Wayalife forum do you think you might be able to wipe out my entire existence here?

Thanks, gone

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You are correct, one step closer... with almost 10k posts I guess you have everything to comment on. With your 10k posts, and you being a very important, high ranking guy on the Wayalife forum do you think you might be able to wipe out my entire existence here?

Thanks, gone

Hell no!! It's funny to look back on.

Are you gone yet?

Sharkey

Word Ninja
As a 21 year (and counting) veteran, I don't appreciate it when people use military service as a punch line or a subterfuge for a joke. I hope you understand this perspective, and would ask that you consider the perception you have created with this post.

Semper Fi.
ScottC

First, I appreciate you taking the time to actually write a well thought out response. So you know, my comment was both a legitimate thanks and a dig on someone who clearly takes himself far too seriously. You certainly don't have to like or appreciate my sense of humor. That's ok, you have every right to think what you want. Perhaps you should also seek out some of my other posts about the military to gain a better perspective of who I am or what I think.

Second, as for your comment above. As a lawyer should I be offended every time a lawyer is part of a punch line? Is there something about your chosen profession that makes you better than anyone else? Sorry, but I think respect is something that is earned. It comes with the person, not the profession.

Do you deserve thanks for serving? Of course. But so does every other person who seeks and maintains gainful employment in our society. I know quite a few career members of the military, including in my family, and including Vietnam vets. None of them have ever acted like they were better than anyone else, or like the rest of society owed them something (even though they didn't get to choose their path because they were drafted.)

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Sharkey,
You my friend are what I and most people consider a douchebag. What you posted above was not clever in the least, what it is, is a derogatory and insincere gesture toward our military men and women meant as an insult to one of our own Wayalife members. Who by the way happens to be and Army Veteran and a true standup guy... which is more than I can say for you. As a moderator and representative of this forum and our jeep community you may want to think before you hit submit.

:cheesy: Really? I said something derogatory towards the military? Please explain.

Aeraun

So we've gone through insulting Veterans, how everyone has a crush on Adam, how if we don't like it don't let the door hit you on the way out, how important post counts are, and how expendable wayalifers are who aren't moderators and/or Eddie's close friends, but I have yet to read the explanation for why this started in the first place. Or am I to assume this was just another empty antagonizing comment to try and force a forum member into the position of defending himself and being harassed for it and told if he doesn't like being harassed to not let the door hit him on the way out?

Top Bottom