Drive shafts

I'm looking at a couple options for drive shafts.

1. JE 1350's

2 Adams Drive shafts.

I'm wondering if anyone else has used Adams?

There is a price diff of about 150 per drive shaft.

noroad

i have adams 1310s F/R have been beating on them with 37s with zero problems, i did get the upgraded u joints tho! they where really good on the phone and fast making it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't think you can go wrong with either. I prefer JE Reel but Adams is local to you and I might go with them just for that. If you ever need warranty work done, it'll be a lot easier.

i have adams 1310s F/R have been beating on them with 37s with zero problems, i did get the upgraded u joints tho! they where really good on the phone and fast making it!

That was one reason I was looking into them aslo. They are local guys. :rock:

MTG

Caught the Bug
that is why i got the 1310s but now i whish i got the 1350s owell they have been doing right by me so far!

I figured. I was explaining to overlander why I assumed you went with the 1310s. ;)

If it makes you feel better I've been running a 1310 for ~2 years and ~30,000 miles. :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I figured. I was explaining to overlander why I assumed you went with the 1310s. ;)

If it makes you feel better I've been running a 1310 for ~2 years and ~30,000 miles. :thumb:

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. ;)

SaddleTramp

Ricky, as others have said don't think you can go wrong with either, both have a great reputation but since we are here in town, James and the crew out at Adams will take great care of you and much easier for work if you ever needed it. They had nothing but great things to say about Reel when they saw them on my JK.

Ricky, as others have said don't think you can go wrong with either, both have a great reputation but since we are here in town, James and the crew out at Adams will take great care of you and much easier for work if you ever needed it. They had nothing but great things to say about Reel when they saw them on my JK.

Cool! Thanks. :beer:

Top Bottom