Wave from Northeast Georgia

jeep_pride

Hey jeepers!

New to this forum, love jeeps and hold a since of pride in jeeps. Specially wranglers! I own a jk 2013. Lifted with a 2.5 Teraflex and 35 Mickey Thomson ATZs. And a few more upgrades. I join this forum to find good guys that share my interest and love for wranglers. I was currently on JK forum and will no longer be going back due to a growing population of over egoist guys that would trash everyone that doesn't have a ridiculous wrangler or the resources to build one. I believe all wranglers are special not because of the upgrades but because of the community that it creates.

Big wave guys. #Teamjk!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! We're glad to have you and your Jeep here regardless if it's stock or built into a full blown buggy. For us here, the whole Jeep thing is a WAYALIFE :yup:

jeep_pride

Welcome! We're glad to have you and your Jeep here regardless if it's stock or built into a full blown buggy. For us here, the whole Jeep thing is a WAYALIFE :yup:

Thanks! I was really hoping to hearing something like this.

I don't drive a stock jeep myself, but I don't like seeing other jeepers get bullied because they don't drive with mods. We're all in the same community, you know?

But great welcoming, I like it here better already! God bless. Jeep on!

thardy

Banned
So true! I'm in Dacula, GA myself. Always up for hitting some trails, gone the past two weekend, and if the rain holds out, trying to go this weekend. Hit me up!

Trevor Hardy

'14 2Dr Sport - Granite Crystal Metallic - 16" ProComp wheels - 285/75 Maxxis Big Horns

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeep_pride

Absolutely! I actually have a few fire roads close to my house that are really fun to off-road and are kinda tricky at times! Let's set this up

jeep_pride

Welcome to the WAYALIFE family! Were glad to have you! How are you liking those ATZs?

Thanks man!

I like them, for A/T with some M/T fixtures they are pretty good off-road. I haven't had any issues. The one and only time I've gotten stuck, the mud covered my 35s part of my fenders. I shouldn't have even tried it lol. I don't think any tires could have gotten me out lol. Overall I've had a good experience with them.

Top Bottom