Cop 4x4 Nack Attack

SinisterJ

Does anyone know if the Cop 4x4 Nack Attack works with the trektop nx? Wasn't sure if the bracket that holds the spring interferes with the nack

jeeeep

Hooked
I've seen this COP version and various variations of this from other vendors and every time it reminds me of old weaved lawn chairs, wonder if anyone make them in green lol ... also never been a fan of mounting things off the sides on the outside.

a member in our local forum had them, the straps were really wide (I think to help give all the packs better mounting points) he also had several of the mounting packs, I'm just repeating his experience but as he told me, nice concept, he later sold it.

looks like they haven't changed their website much - I don't really get the sense they are showing the benefits of this product but more showing how well that Jeep flexes. I'm just comparing how other vendors have product highlights and actual product promotion

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I've had one and while it can be made to fit with a factory soft top, the Trektop NX is a tighter fit and utilizes extra components that would make fitment very difficult if not impossible. I would say no.

Top Bottom