Teraflex 2.5" Lift Kit

droflakcin

So I've decided its time to start shopping for a lift and tires. I've come across ExtremeTerrain.com and was curious as to if anyone has dealt with them? If so, how was your experience shopping with them..

Also;
With a 2.5" lift, can I run factory shocks or will I have to buy a kit with shocks? (I'm new when it comes to lifts so please excuse my ignorance.)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It depends on what 2.5" teraflex kit you are running. If you are going to be running the budget boost spacers then shock extension will be fine. If you looking at their coils then you might want to look at new shocks Since their coils are on the stiffer side.

Sent from my iPhone

okay , that pretty much answers my question, thanks !

Be careful with the shock extensions though, I have the Teraflex 2.5 lift with coils and shock extensions and the extension on passenger front is bent to shit, ordering shocks that match the lift this week. I would recommend you just get new shocks

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
OP, the teraflex coils are stiffer then the stock coils and the spacers will keep a similar ride to stock. That's the way I would go since you are only planning a small lift.

Rubicon express is cheaper and better in my opinion

If you've never run it you really have no opinion in the matter.

Brankz

OP, the teraflex coils are stiffer then the stock coils and the spacers will keep a similar ride to stock. That's the way I would go since you are only planning a small lift.

If you've never run it you really have no opinion in the matter.

I know people they run them and they like better the rubicon express than teraflex.

crowrb29

Extreme terrain is pretty bad, that and they really don't have a very good selection. I would go with northridge4x4 or even Amazon. Amazon has the TF 2.5 kit in pretty much every configuration ie spacers, coils, with shocks, w/o shocks so on. When I ordered my TF BB from them it came in about three days and was cheaper than I could find it anywhere else.

droflakcin

Extreme terrain is pretty bad, that and they really don't have a very good selection. I would go with northridge4x4 or even Amazon. Amazon has the TF 2.5 kit in pretty much every configuration ie spacers, coils, with shocks, w/o shocks so on. When I ordered my TF BB from them it came in about three days and was cheaper than I could find it anywhere else.

:doh: I didn't even think about amazon, im a dummy lol

Top Bottom