Teraflex 2.5" Lift Kit

crowrb29

Careful with the longer shocks, unless you plan on replacing your driveshafts. They may cause weird driveline angles resulting in driveshaft failure. Definitely worth reading up on.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Don't get the teraflex shocks. You will loose some teeth. As Eddie mentioned earlier get some ranchos or even Bilstein shocks. I would call up Northridge and they can set you up with the right shock length so you don't unset the coil at full droop

Sent from my iPhone

Get the kit without shocks and just go with Rancho seeming they got a great deal and they are smooth shocks, I personally am going with fox shocks because I wanna try something new and they are a good deal through northridge

NV375

:doh: I didn't even think about amazon, im a dummy lol

I installed the Rancho 2" sport suspension with the Rancho RS9000xl shocks a couple of weeks ago on my '14JKUR. I purchased it from Amazon for $380 and have mailed off for a $50 rebate. It is springs front and spacers rear. The ride is exactly what I was trying to accomplish. My wife has some health issues and a harsh ride does not agree with her. I took her out both on the highway and down some dirt roads doing around 45-50 mph and she was happy with the ride. If I go out without her I can crank the shocks to a different setting.

Sent using the WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Get the kit without shocks and just go with Rancho seeming they got a great deal and they are smooth shocks, I personally am going with fox shocks because I wanna try something new and they are a good deal through northridge

I went with the Fox and am happy with the ride.

I've been looking at different budget boost kits as well. I only want to lift the Jeep 2.5 inches. I want to keep the center of gravity low. I only want to lift it enough to fit my 35's. I'm building more of an expedition rig than a rock crawler, so a 2.5 is just right for me. I want the AEV 2.5 kit but for now I just want something to get the jeep up high enough to fit my 35's. However if I can come up with the cash in the next few weeks Im just going to pull the trigger on the AEV kit. If of course the wife is ok with me dropping a $1000 bucks on a lift... lol :cheesy:

droflakcin

I've been looking at different budget boost kits as well. I only want to lift the Jeep 2.5 inches. I want to keep the center of gravity low. I only want to lift it enough to fit my 35's. I'm building more of an expedition rig than a rock crawler, so a 2.5 is just right for me. I want the AEV 2.5 kit but for now I just want something to get the jeep up high enough to fit my 35's. However if I can come up with the cash in the next few weeks Im just going to pull the trigger on the AEV kit. If of course the wife is ok with me dropping a $1000 bucks on a lift... lol :cheesy:

yeah that's what boat im in, happy wife, happy life .

CrazyLarry

What size rancho 9000 shocks are you guys getting with the tf 2.5 coil lift. I believe they have a 0-2 inches of lift and I can't recall the other

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
What size rancho 9000 shocks are you guys getting with the tf 2.5 coil lift. I believe they have a 0-2 inches of lift and I can't recall the other

You could call rancho and ask what they suggest or PM them on here. They would know best which shocks would work.

CrazyLarry

You could call rancho and ask what they suggest or PM them on here. They would know best which shocks would work.

Yes I got that thanks but I was actually asking for the guys running this exact lift which rancho shocks they went with and what has worked when it comes to being too long or short. I just wasnt sure how much experience ranch has with teraflex lifts and how much actual height they net

Top Bottom