Dynatrac Prorock 44 Questions?

Parker "P.T." JK

So I'm lookin at these and I have some questions, what is the difference between the standard and unlimited package? If I order it, will it come with a locker?

Nicholas

Two people who helped me out a lot with my PR44 unlimited, was Scott from Dynatrac and David from Northridge 4x4. Give one of them a call or email and they can help you! Also believe there was a chart describing the differences between a stock D44, trail series, PR44 and the unlimited PR44 on dynatrac website that was very helpful too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
those are good links to read up on. really, for the price difference, you really should just get the unlimited if for no other reason than the fact that it comes with much thicker tubes and built in +6° of caster. don't waste your money on things like rcv shafts or reid knuckles as they are totally not worth the cost. just get a set of chromo shafts with full circle clips and use the money you save to get prosteer ball joints and maybe a currie tie-rod.

Hell_Fire

OK I have searched almost everywhere now even on Quadratec and cant find the chromo shafts with full circle clips anywhere, need to price it to add it to the rest of the stuff I am looking at importing. can anyone point me in the right direction please!!

mackey

Superior makes a front and rear set of chromo axle shafts with full circle clips and a lifetime warranty. Only their evolution series has the lifetime warranty. The part numbers are:
EV51LFR (left)
EV51RFS(right)
EV52 (rear)
The only problems is they are on back order. I spoke to the Superior tech guy for a long time. He was way cool. He said it will be about 3 months until we may get them if we order directly from them. Otherwise we need to search various off road stores to see if they have any in stock. 4wheelparts and Quadratec are both out. If I find some I will post as I am also looking. Good luck.

Hell_Fire

Mackey your a big help man if I am ever in your part of the world we definitely going for a few beers on me thanx a mill for all the info.

3months back order that means if they ship out after that I will most probably get them in about 5 -6 months I will drop them a mail

Top Bottom