PDA

View Full Version : To Eddie & The Minions of This Forum

warthog
05-09-2014, 06:47 PM
Thank you for saving us Eddie I don't know what i would do without you!!!!!!! The bad man was hurting me with his opinions that didn't match yours and the other minions in this forum.

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?12939-Judging-wayoflife

OverlanderJK
05-09-2014, 06:49 PM
Thank you for saving us Eddie I don't know what i would do without you!!!!!!! The bad man was hurting me with his opinions that didn't match yours and the other minions in this forum.

Welcome to Wayalife troll! :standing wave:

crowrb29
05-09-2014, 07:10 PM

Did you seriously just join the forum to be a complete idiot. Nope go away. 👉🚪

Shadow's_Jeep
05-09-2014, 07:13 PM

Welcome to WAYALIFE. dimwitt!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

firecrew1
05-09-2014, 07:18 PM

and we have another :asshat:

or is this the same one with a new name:idontknow:

cozdude
05-09-2014, 07:22 PM

Originally posted here:

Welcome to wayalife! :standing wave:

newtdog
05-09-2014, 07:22 PM

Originally posted here:

Go away!!!

2010 MANGO TANGO SPORT JKU🇺🇸

wayoflife
05-09-2014, 07:25 PM

You're welcome and thanks for making this your 3 post since signing up back in 2012. What a surprise that you're from Louisiana just like your banned buddy. Guess there isn't much to do down there aside from trolling forums you don't like. As I always like to say, don't like it here, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :yup:

10frank9
05-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Warthog must have Anal warts that make him irritable. :cheesy:

Go away you buffoon.

trailless
05-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Warthog must have Anal warts that make him irritable. :cheesy:

Go away you buffoon.

Anal warts are no laughing matter!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

warrkill
05-09-2014, 07:48 PM

Originally posted here:

Douche Bag

fmdualexhaust
05-09-2014, 07:51 PM
I've been called a lot of things in my lifetime, but never a minion.
Eddie, do I have you to thank for this?

StrizzyChris
05-09-2014, 08:01 PM
Never a dull day!

It's truly amazing how much free time someone has to waste it trolling a forum they don't like. My ol lady gets annoyed with me because I have no free time aside from my hobbies.... I couldn't imagine the grief I'd catch if I took up trolling! :grayno:

GCM 2
05-09-2014, 08:08 PM
..... and the other minions in this forum.

Thank you warthog, that is one of the nicest compliments someone has paid us in quite a while. Being a minion is awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkerYMffMo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

pastorwug
05-09-2014, 08:10 PM
Anal warts are no laughing matter!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Touched a tender spot? :cheesy:

pastorwug
05-09-2014, 08:14 PM
Thank you warthog, that is one of the nicest compliments someone has paid us in quite a while. Being a minion is awesome!

Ba Ba Na Na!
Minions are the best! Thanks Warthog! :clap2:

Montague3636
05-09-2014, 08:36 PM
You're welcome and thanks for making this your 3 post since signing up back in 2012. What a surprise that you're from Louisiana just like your banned buddy. Guess there isn't much to do down there aside from trolling forums you don't like. As I always like to say, don't like it here, don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :yup:

Hahah I'm surprised they have internet

Canvas JK
05-09-2014, 08:41 PM

Originally posted here:

It is not the fact that Eddie's opinion was different it was the fact that their feelings were hurt when someone thought otherwise. When you have your own forum you can do as you wish. Besides the advice and opinions on here are free to take or leave. Once people with thin skin and soft feeling understand the better life will be for all of us.

R/
Minion Will

Jersey_Devil
05-09-2014, 08:55 PM

Originally posted here:

What the Fuck another thread like this..... Can't you just grow up? U really joined to start shit like in high school? I thought we were adults here.... Guess not. Go act like a Damn child somewhere else! Some of us come here for information and to share stories, not act like fools! I enjoy coming here and I'm getting sick of seeing people bitch about it! Hey asshole, if u don't like it here, LEAVE!

Sent from my obama monitoring device

StrizzyChris
05-09-2014, 09:37 PM
Jersey getting RAW!!! I like it :thumb:

MICP3309
05-09-2014, 09:54 PM
At least it's not another Rausch Guy!! Maybe soon we East-coasters won't have such a bad rap if the bayou keeps this up!!

Fir-na-tine
05-09-2014, 10:20 PM
Maybe we should name them the Douche Creek guys:yup:.......seems to fit:thumb:

~Woodrow~

Jersey_Devil
05-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Jersey getting RAW!!! I like it :thumb:

It's really getting annoying. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way.

At least it's not another Rausch Guy!! Maybe soon we East-coasters won't have such a bad rap if the bayou keeps this up!!

Yea were not all bad out here!

~Woodrow~

I still like Rausch Creek, but then again I've never been there with anyone of "those" people lol

Sent from my obama monitoring device

Canvas JK
05-09-2014, 10:32 PM

~Woodrow~

Why do you have to lump all the good guys in with the bad?

piginajeep
05-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Why do you have to lump all the good guys in with the bad?

Over lander is from the east coast, it only makes sense to label you all

Canvas JK
05-09-2014, 10:36 PM

Not all of us have lost our minds.

PJScullyJr
05-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Gee.... it must be all that dirty swamp water in Louisiana....
But with that said....

This guy makes us east coasters look even better!!!

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MICP3309
05-09-2014, 10:43 PM

:cheesy: I'm sure deep down he just needs a hug! Us East Coasties can be good people!!

piginajeep
05-09-2014, 10:44 PM
:cheesy: I'm sure deep down he just needs a hug! Us East Coasties can be good people!!

Nope all dickheads

crowrb29
05-09-2014, 10:44 PM

Mmmmmhmmmm

piginajeep
05-09-2014, 10:45 PM
Just kidding btw, I'm grew up in Ohio

OverlanderJK
05-09-2014, 10:47 PM
Nope all dickheads

Truth!!

:cheesy:

Canvas JK
05-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Just kidding btw, I'm grew up in Ohio

That would be Richard Cranium to you.

Fir-na-tine
05-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Not all of us have lost our minds.

Before it gets any further........I want to say this......No disrespect to the Rausch Creek group......I'm not hating them as a whole........there is an element among them that doesn't belong here........and those are the ones I have nothing for.........now back to our regularly scheduled programming:rock:

~Woodrow~

MICP3309
05-09-2014, 10:50 PM
^^ lol it's all good! "Inside every east coaster, is a south westerner trying to get out!"

Fir-na-tine
05-09-2014, 10:52 PM

~Woodrow~

I was referring to the Louisiana guys (DHughes and his Bayou bitches) as the Douche Creek guys......

~Woodrow~

Canvas JK
05-09-2014, 10:56 PM
I was referring to the Louisiana guys (DHughes and his Bayou bitches) as the Douche Creek guys......

~Woodrow~

Swamp critters would have been a better choice. Cuz we got swamps in Louisiana. Dats Cajun country.

Who Dat?

Canvas JK
05-09-2014, 10:57 PM

~Woodrow~

Da WAYALIFE crew is da Devil Woody. Y'all stay away from dem.

StrizzyChris
05-09-2014, 11:02 PM
The confusion, miscommunication, and commentary has transferred this thread from Douche bag bashin to awesome :cheesy:

JK_Epidimick
05-10-2014, 07:55 AM
How does this keep happening? Too much free time.

DA RUNT
05-10-2014, 08:24 AM
How many times have I told you? :brows: