Suspension Spacers

jku_robert

Ive had my jk for about a year now and im getting I think im over the stock look. I know I want to get the enforcer lift in the future, but due to my financial situation thats not gonna happen for a while. Wondering whats a good 2.5 bb out there and what u guys think about them.?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So long as you are looking at coil spacers and not new coils, you really can't go wrong with any of the kits out there. Just try to go with one that is complete enough to include new rear sway bar links, brake line extension brackets, bump stop extensions and shock extensions or, plan on getting them separately. At this height, there really is no need for a rear track bar relocation bracket or front adjustable control arm. So long as you stick with shock extensions, there is no need to address your front drive shaft either. If you go with a kit that replaces at least the front coils, I would give the Rancho 2" sport system as it is very affordable and will get you start - you will still want to add parts to it.

jku_robert

Ive read about the shock extension Im just gonna go ahead and buy new shocks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ive read about the shock extension Im just gonna go ahead and buy new shocks

Having said that, you need to be aware that on a 2013 like you have, running shocks that are too long WILL cause your front drive shaft to get damaged when it makes contact on your exhaust cross over when flexed. You need to make sure that the shocks you get will NOT have an extended length any longer than would your stock shock would be + 2".

jku_robert

Having said that, you need to be aware that on a 2013 like you have, running shocks that are too long WILL cause your front drive shaft to get damaged when it makes contact on your exhaust cross over when flexed. You need to make sure that the shocks you get will NOT have an extended length any longer than would your stock shock would be + 2".

Oh did not know that

JKFlyer

I have Rubicon express 2.5 budget boost...500-600ish. Came w shocks springs and new sway bar links for rear. The OEM rear go up front. It does the job. Not a particukariky smooth ride. I guess pretty close to stock from what I have been told. I know there are better but more $$ kits out there

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

jku_robert

I have Rubicon express 2.5 budget boost...500-600ish. Came w shocks springs and new sway bar links for rear. The OEM rear go up front. It does the job. Not a particukariky smooth ride. I guess pretty close to stock from what I have been told. I know there are better but more $$ kits out there

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app
My friend works at 4 wheel parts and he told me about that lift. For what im gonna use it for it sounds good

Top Bottom