Muay Thai Asia

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL...I don't think their timing was poor...I think their timing was pretty damn deliberate. I'm not the greatest at math, but 1+1 still doesn't add up in this case and I think anyone can figure out the bullshit, should they choose to.

Eddie...Asia and I met you/Cindy at Mel's 40th birthday and we thought you both were amazing people. It's refreshing to know there are still people who value honesty and integrity :beer:.

Pics of Asian or gtfo! :D

JaySC

And eventually MMA? My wife's cousin (GC) went that route, then ended up hitting Hollywood. Apparently she is looking to fight again.

She used to wrestle on her school's team up in Oakland, so MMA would be great for her. Did GC have any cool roles in Hollywood? And her first name isn't Gina, is it? Last name Carano? Let me know when her next fight is, I would love to go check her out!

MTG

Caught the Bug
And eventually MMA? My wife's cousin (GC) went that route, then ended up hitting Hollywood. Apparently she is looking to fight again.

I forgot she was your wife's cousin. Of course around here C's are a dime a dozen. ;)

Top Bottom