Paint Sprayer Question

jmatta33

Im thinking about purchasing a paint sprayer attachment so I can put another layer of tough liner on the interior of the Jeep and to use to paint the roll cage. My question is, for those of you that have tough lined and used spayers, what kind did you use? do you need different attachments for regular paint and tough liner? how do you clean them out after use? just curious what it would take for me to be able to do all my paint work in house.

RLTW!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Pick up an undercoating gun from Harbor Freight. Works great and will give you professional results and for cheap. The amount of pressure you use will determine the fineness or roughness in the texture. When done, you can run some xylene through it but for $20 (what I recall it costing), you can just throw it away.

jmatta33

Pick up an undercoating gun from Harbor Freight. Works great and will give you professional results and for cheap. The amount of pressure you use will determine the fineness or roughness in the texture. When done, you can run some xylene through it but for $20 (what I recall it costing), you can just throw it away.

so can i use regular paint with the same gun or will i need another one?

RLTW!!!

Top Bottom