Poly sway bar bushings? Will they improve my pavement ride?

Dirt

I am looking at the energy poly sway bar bushings. Any one out there running them. How did they help your ride qual

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I don't believe a sway bar bushing will change anything.

Well new bushing bearing tensioners might. I've also heard of sliding some ballcock shank washers between the blinker fluid reservoir skid for performance. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
I've also heard of sliding some ballcock shank washers between the blinker fluid reservoir skid for performance. :thumb:

This is good to hear. I just got this upgrade at the dealer the other week. It was a steal at $149.99 as they also did a free shaft rotation while I was there. :cheesy::icon_crazy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am looking at the energy poly sway bar bushings. Any one out there running them. How did they help your ride qual

The only thing they will do is squeak like a banshee once they get hot and dusty. I'd stay away from them.

This is good to hear. I just got this upgrade at the dealer the other week. It was a steal at $149.99 as they also did a free shaft rotation while I was there. :cheesy::icon_crazy:

They're more than willing to do shaft rotations on their valued customers :cheesy:

Last edited:

Dirt

That exactly what I thought about the ball shaft and crank at the dealer. Nice!! Should of saw that one. Thanks guys for the input.

Top Bottom