Aspirational

JAGS

Hooked
Cool. Cool. Cool. :cheesy:

Funny, but true, that is the Y and Zers right there. :crazyeyes: Please help me God. I hope my daughter never sounds/acts like that.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Its sad cuz its so true. My old roommate would have friends over and they would just sit on their phones the whole time and not even talk to eachother.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Eddie how come you never tag me when I take selfies with you? :idontknow: (is it still a selfie when there are two people, or is it a twelfie?)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie how come you never tag me when I take selfies with you? :idontknow: (is it still a selfie when there are two people, or is it a twelfie?)

How come you never talk to me - you could ask a question every now and then :D

jesse3638

Hooked
Yeah that was great. It's funny to sit back at a mall or other crowded place and just watch all the people on their phones. My soon to be ex thought it was a good idea to get my 7yo daughter an iPhone..:rolleyes:. It's gonna take a lot to keep her from acting that way. As of now she is perfectly content just filming herself singing and dancing to Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off" with the front facing camera and making "LPS" videos. (For those of you without little girls LPS stands for Littlest Pet Shop..haha. I didn't know until a month ago what that meant.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Saw this picture and reminded me of this thread.

Attachments

• 1412431012187.jpg
    1412431012187.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 16
Top Bottom