Looking for a Leveling Kit.

akpostal

Banned
Been eying the Teraflex kit because of the springs rather then spacers.

What other kits are out there that use springs rather then spacers and why are they better the the Teraflex kit.

I have 33"s on there already, I just want to get rid of the rake, and the Teraflex kit looks to be a good way to do that.

JAGS

Hooked

What other kits are out there that use springs rather then spacers and why are they better the the Teraflex kit.

I have 33"s on there already, I just want to get rid of the rake, and the Teraflex kit looks to be a good way to do that.

No way this is a coincidence. So what badge are u looking to get for your sash and from which site are you here from????

Ha ha ha 😂😂😂

GCM 2

Been eying the Teraflex kit because of the springs rather then spacers. What other kits are out there that use springs rather then spacers and why are they better the the Teraflex kit. I have 33"s on there already, I just want to get rid of the rake, and the Teraflex kit looks to be a good way to do that.

Do you like the way your jeep rides( as in the level of comfort)? If so then don't get the TF springs, they are widely considered to be the stiffest and harshest riding spring rates on the market. I hated my TF lift for many reasons and the ride quality was definitely at the top of the list

I'm not certain, but wouldn't spacers be cheaper than new springs if all you want is to remove 1.5" to 2.0" of rake? The spacers are just that, spacers. Any one company who sells them is as good as the next company's.

foley0416

Do you like the way your jeep rides( as in the level of comfort)? If so then don't get the TF springs, they are widely considered to be the stiffest and harshest riding spring rates on the market. I hated my TF lift for many reasons and the ride quality was definitely at the top of the list

I'm not certain, but wouldn't spacers be cheaper than new springs if all you want is to remove 1.5" to 2.0" of rake? The spacers are just that, spacers. Any one company who sells them is as good as the next company's.

I've got the TF spacer leveling kit sitting in the grage to go on my new jeep whenever I find time. Like stated, it doesn't change the ride much from stock with the spacers. Ran it on my last jeep for 3 years with no problem. Only reason I'm going that route now is to save up for a lift and get rid of the rake now.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well I just ordered the Rough Country 2.5 in budget boost that also levels the jeep (2.5 front 2 rear). If you like the way your jeep rides now then you could go the same route. Once it comes in and I install it Ill post a little review in my build thread to help you decide if it is right for you.

Loading please wait....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You forgot to add the signature
attachment.php
emoticon that everyone over at JKO uses in order to communicate. Can't make sense of what you're asking without it. :idontknow:

akpostal

Banned
You forgot to add the signature
attachment.php
emoticon that everyone over at JKO uses in order to communicate. Can't make sense of what you're asking without it. :idontknow:

Pirate and my local boards also use the same emoticon.
attachment.php

Ive had friends who have used Teaflex in the past, CJs, TJs, XJs, and I looked at them for my old ZJ. I went RE for my ZJ.

None of my friends own a JK. I may be looking at TF for their leveling kit, Ild be open to others but I want a spring kit, not spacers.

liljohn850

Pirate and my local boards also use the same emoticon.
attachment.php

Ive had friends who have used Teaflex in the past, CJs, TJs, XJs, and I looked at them for my old ZJ. I went RE for my ZJ.

None of my friends own a JK. I may be looking at TF for their leveling kit, Ild be open to others but I want a spring kit, not spacers.

Not sure if you're actually here for input or not... But there's not a lot of kits that are spring, not spacers, and only level the jeep out. If I were to go that route I would undoubtably pick the Evo leveling kit. Evos springs are extremely comfortable on the road. Tf, ain't.

StrizzyChris

what is it that has you set on springs for a leveling kit rather than spacers? Do you dislike the ride of your stock suspension? are you going with a longer set of aftermarket shocks?

NHAkita

I went with the Eibach springs and Rancho shocks. They have a 2 inch front1 inch rear spring set. The ride is like stock.

akpostal

Banned
Not sure if you're actually here for input or not... But there's not a lot of kits that are spring, not spacers, and only level the jeep out. If I were to go that route I would undoubtably pick the Evo leveling kit. Evos springs are extremely comfortable on the road. Tf, ain't.

I went with the Eibach springs and Rancho shocks. They have a 2 inch front 1 inch rear spring set. The ride is like stock.

Thank you both for the input.

Im just not a fan of spacers or body lifts.

I will look into the Evo kit. What other spring leveling kits are out there?

JKWrang

Rough country, teraflex, rancho and Evo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Just an FYI, we use a spacer in the rear and new coils up front. We do this to keep cost low. A set of rear (take off's) are REALLY easy to come by.

Top Bottom