Rausch Creek. 11/8/14 laid back run with friends.

KingCopperhead

Heya northeastern folks.

Just wanted to extend a welcome on Nov 8th for a run with friends at Rausch Creek in Molleysburg PA.

This isn't a big run, just myself and a handful of my friends from my local club, CNYJEEP.

We plan on hitting mostly blacks and some blues, if there are reds accessible nearby I know at least one of our guys has a dedicated CJ trail rig and will want to venture there.

Plan is to meet up in the parking lot at 8-830 and be on the trails by 9ish. This is a one day run for us.

So far there are 4 jeeps from my club going, I'm anticipating 2 or 3 more. Going to cap the invites here at 10 in case we get a huge turnout from the CNY club. Obviously if you're there that weekend and have nobody to run with you won't be turned away. IF we end up with enough rig's we can split off into smaller groups. This is going to be a LAID back run. We like to stop and mess around on obstacles (obviously without holding up others) but we do like to cover a good bit of ground too without making people feel rushed.

If you're interested you're welcome to join!

1. KingCopperhead
2. KGW350

Last edited:

kgw350

I think my buddy is brining his buggy and another guy with a CJ on 42s.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

kgw350

Ok sounds good. I will be trailering my rig.
Looks like those guys had a good time last Saturday I wish I could have made that trip.

KingCopperhead

Hopefully I won't be trailering mine home lmao. Yeah man, that crew always seems to have a great time. Would be cool if a few more wayalifers joined us. The guys I run with from cnyjeep are good people. We definitely will have a good time.

kgw350

Hey guys on Sunday there are a couple people in our group that are going to check out the new AOAA park in Pennsylvania. I have been hearing a lot of good things about it.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey guys on Sunday there are a couple people in our group that are going to check out the new AOAA park in Pennsylvania. I have been hearing a lot of good things about it.

It's good BUT the map sucks. They have a new map coming out next year along with the trails being marked better. I personally would wait till next year so you can find your way around easier. NOROAD and I got lost last time lol

kgw350

It's good BUT the map sucks. They have a new map coming out next year along with the trails being marked better. I personally would wait till next year so you can find your way around easier. NOROAD and I got lost last time lol

I heard the same thing about AOAA. I just wanted to check it out but that depends how the drinks are flowing Saturday evening lol

KingCopperhead

Just a bump since this is a week out. This isn't a formal run or anything, just putting it out there that we have a nice group going to play on some rocks in PA.

KingCopperhead

We will be in the lot around 830 am. Only 3 rigs from my club going, a few backed out. I'll shoot you a text if I don't see ya. I'll be parked by a CJ on 40s trailered, and a white TJ trailered by a silver Chevy Silverado.

kgw350

All loaded see you guys in the AM.

Attachments

• 1415395423214.jpg
    1415395423214.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 121
Top Bottom