A wave from Yuma

2pak

Hi ya all, I'm a Newbie to this Forum, and my new jeep Rubicon Car!

Daddy just bought me my first Car, it is a 2004 Jeep Rubicon, with only 27,000 miles on it.
I really like my new car, but Daddy told me that I had to learn about it, before I can drive it.
He said that this is the best Forum to learn on, about it.:yup:

I sure hope that ya all can help to educate me, so that Daddy will let me start to drive it. I want to drive it to school, since I am a Senior in High School this year. I think that the girls will really like my new Jeep Car, so please help me to learn about it.

I just got my drivers license, but the car has a stick shift, and I don't know how to shift it. Even Daddy has a hard time shifting it.

What else do I need to know, before driving it? Please HELP me to learn!:bowdown:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE. So you're the guy who sent me email after email after email right after signing up on a weekend demanding to know why nobody was approving your account.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 11:55 AM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: 3rd and final request!!!!!!!!

This is my 3rd try for help!!!!!!!!

I am still not able to Post, there has to be something wrong, hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 11:19 PM
Subject: 4th request

I am still waiting to be added to the Forum.

Gee Wiz, how long does this take?????????

Maybe somebody is on vacation!!!!!!!!

Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 2:22 PM
Subject: Still can't post

It looks like it's time to move on to a Forum, that has some structure, and this one isn't it!!!!!!!!!

The Webmaster must have died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funeral arrangements pending, saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Well, you're on now. How about you tell us the real reason why you signed up or maybe you can at least post up a pic of your new "car". :naw:

2pak

Geez, I was told that these Forums would help NEWBIES to learn about there cars.

But some are just not willing to help, and prefer to be, unfriendly:eek:

Now I won't have a jeep car to take out those beautiful girls, see what ya all have done :cheesy:

Panda

Geez, I was told that these Forums would help NEWBIES to learn about there cars.

Now I won't have a jeep car to take out those beautiful girls, see what ya all have done :cheesy:

I saw you in da hood, isn't this your car? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413864827.603828.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

That's good. One less dumbass in the jeep community. Bring you other friends with you.

2pak

You're not even good at trolling. I've seen a 70 year old man do better than this.

You are wrong sir, I do a lot of trolling with my boat, and yes I catch a lot of fish, while trolling.

I thought that this forum was about jeep cars, or is something fishy here?:clap2:

DA RUNT

Is this what Daddy bought his lil soldier?

Attachments

• jeep-stroller-with-car-seat-1024x728.jpg
    jeep-stroller-with-car-seat-1024x728.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 27
Top Bottom