Full Metal Fabworks Apex Pinnacle winch bumper

Aldonoward3

Recently purchased the Full Metal Fabworks front apex pinnacle winch bumper from Andrew (owner of FMF) and I wanted to brag about this guy, his products and customer service. Before purchasing the bumper Andrew entertained and answered, in depth, ALL of my questions about applicable winches, strength, weight and ease of installation. After realizing that Andrew forgot to inform me that I would need to purchase a relocation kit for my vacuum pump, he went ahead and shipped me a kit free of charge regardless. ddc4fdde4c My bumper arrived in a timely manner and was shipped in a very secure packaging material. Since delivery I have prepped the bumper to be painted to match my deep cherry crystal Pearl coat JKUS. It will be painted in the next few days. Here are some pre-instal photos of my jeep and the bumper. View attachment 109089

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Damn! Here we go again!always nice to hear about a good product and customer service, but you should really say hello and introduce yourself before bragging about your awesome bumper. It doesn't look good

StrizzyChris

Why is this true?

all too often a company's owner, or someone selling their products comes onto a forum and acts like a customer. They give raving reviews about a company and their products to increase their sales. When a member comes here ONLY to give a raving review about a product and has never contributed to the forum(with something so little as to say something like "damn that looks good" on a build thread) it is fishy and seems like they may have an ulterior motivation.

....or it could be a huge coincidence, but around here....coincidences dont exist based on more recent history!

Aldonoward3

all too often a company's owner, or someone selling their products comes onto a forum and acts like a customer. They give raving reviews about a company and their products to increase their sales. When a member comes here ONLY to give a raving review about a product and has never contributed to the forum(with something so little as to say something like "damn that looks good" on a build thread) it is fishy and seems like they may have an ulterior motivation.

....or it could be a huge coincidence, but around here....coincidences dont exist based on more recent history!

Woah woah woah guys I AM IN FACT A CUSTOMER.... I have other accounts on jk forum and jk owners...

I'm not sure what has happened in the past but I didn't mean to cause a ruckus.

Just excited about a new mod, that's all.

Preceptions is reality and the reality is you have very little time on the forum yet you come here to rave about a companies customer service.

Better yet let me put it this way.

You own a business and have supporting vendors to keep the doors open. Then a customer who is new comes in and starts raving about another companies product and how their customer service rocks. How would you feel? The same goes on this forum. We have supporting sponsors and in the past there have been those who sign up just pimp their stuff. They too have said they were just a customer when in fact they were just the opposite the company owners.

R/
Will

Aldonoward3

Preceptions is reality and the reality is you have very little time on the forum yet you come here to rave about a companies customer service.

You own a business and have supporting vendors to keep the doors open. Then a customer who is new comes in and starts raving about another companies product and how their customer service rocks. How would you feel? The same goes on this forum. We have supporting sponsors and in the past there have been those who sign up just pimp their stuff. They too have said they were just a customer when in fact they were just the opposite the company owners.

R/
Will

I see your point, however, if owned that company I'd be wheeling a much higher quality rig than my budgeted build.... And If I were friends with the owner is live in Cali... Where the company is.

I'm not bashing any manufacturers I was merely adding a post.

No offense was meant,

Here's a snap of my Jk forum post from a few days ago.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415296510.188658.jpg

Aldonoward3

You can even check out my FB page, I'm a 25 year old outside account manager with an electrical distributor in mobile Alabama.

Search "Aldon O'Neill Ward III"

Thanks for the warm welcome guys....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

R/
Will

I understand where you are coming from but relax a little.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
You can even check out my FB page, I'm a 25 year old outside account manager with an electrical distributor in mobile Alabama.

Search "Aldon O'Neill Ward III"

Thanks for the warm welcome guys....

Your fine.
Another member has that bumper. Really looks nice. I like the sunk in winch and still use factory fogs. Looks good.

Aldonoward3

Thanks yall! I'm thinking the color match will come out looking perfect!

The warm VR series will all fit but I want synthetic grey line. I can't make up my mind.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I got that same bumper back in March I believe. Im really happy with it. I am still running it without a winch and have actually got quite a few compliments on it. Looks good and its held up to me running into shit I probably should have avoided! LOL! I recieved the same quality of service from Andrew as you described. I was the first to mount it on a 2014 and had a few issues with the vacuum pump relocation bracket I got from them, and he was great to work with in getting it all resolved. Stand up guy if you ask me!

SAM_0889.jpg
SAM_0926.jpg
SAM_0964.jpg
IMG_0510.jpg
SAM_1606.jpg

trailless

Caught the Bug
It looks nice! Post up some pictures when you get it installed. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

StrizzyChris

Woah woah woah guys I AM IN FACT A CUSTOMER.... I have other accounts on jk forum and jk owners...

I'm not sure what has happened in the past but I didn't mean to cause a ruckus.

Just excited about a new mod, that's all.

No need to worry, I was just answering NCRUBI's question. I hope you stick around and become an active member on here. People WILL give you a hard time on here from time to time, but the way you handle it means more than anything for us here. You have handled yourself well and have nothing to worry about.

Top Bottom