Full Metal Fabworks Apex Pinnacle winch bumper

Im not usually a fan of color matched bumpers, but that looks badass. Good job.

Yeah me too, but it does look good. He might feel differently about having it color matched once it gets beat up on the trail... its so much easier to clean up the scratches when they are painted black lol... :D

JR24

Nice bumper. I like the way it looks in the jeep. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
My first thought was that looks damn close to Poison Spyder's Brawler Lite bumper! But then I noticed that the winch mounting location is sunken, which is a nice touch. Looks like a good alternative if you want to hide your winch housing. I really like the color match too!

Aldonoward3

Bumper looks great. Is it the picture angle or is your front axle bent? Looks like the tires are slanted.

--rccrwlr.

Oh haha it's the angle of the photo, not bent just the tires look like that in some photos. It drove me crazy when I first installed them lol!

Thanks yall I really appreciate the kind words!

I'm very proud of my rig. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1415819902.127368.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
That did turn out nice. I also just realized you posted that you installed it in November 2014. Late to the party here myself.

devonn216

I have been looking at this bumper. Just can't decide what I'm actually going to go with. I like that the winch is sunk into it, but now that I look at it again it seems like is sits lower than most bumpers. Do you lose clearance with this on as opposed to others or it just me?

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I have been looking at this bumper. Just can't decide what I'm actually going to go with. I like that the winch is sunk into it, but now that I look at it again it seems like is sits lower than most bumpers. Do you lose clearance with this on as opposed to others or it just me?

No issues with clearance, and I don't think it sits lower than other bumpers considering it sits up higher than your crash bar. You can purchase the lower piece connecting your bumper to the crash bar to make it flow a little better and add protection. Here is a photo I took from a couple weekends ago showing the same bumper with a warn 10s shoved in there. Flat Nasty 1st trip-12.jpg

Top Bottom