Hey AUSTRIANS : Check out the Jeep Wrangler Fiskal LKW (avoid the 20% VAT)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all you guys and gals in AUSTRIA, looks like Jeep is now offering a Wrangler Fiskal LKW which is essentially a 2-door JK with a 2.8 liter VM diesel engine, a hard top that has no side windows and no rear seat. This effectively makes it a "van" and apparently, makes it so that you can get one without having to pay the 20% VAT or value added tax that you would normally have to pay. Just read about it on AllPar and thought I would pass it along the info to you :cool:

fiscal-jeep.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
That is freaking awesome. When I lived in Barbados we had to deal with the same tax. (My family from there still does) It is the main reason why there is only one JK on the whole island. It would be great to see some Jeeps down there next time we go t ok visit.

Loading please wait....

hydrohut

Hey all you guys and gals down under, looks like Jeep is now offering a Wrangler Fiskal LKW which is essentially a 2-door JK with a 2.8 liter VM diesel engine, a hard top that has no side windows and no rear seat. This effectively makes it a "van" and apparently, makes it so that you can get one without having to pay the 20% VAT or value added tax that you would normally have to pay. Just read about it on AllPar and thought I would pass it along the info to you :cool:

View attachment 110698
Aussie or Austria? I know Aussies speak a funny language but not that one lol.

Top Bottom