SoCal Suds N Grub: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 @ 6PM

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
image.jpg

If you live in San Diego or the surrounding counties and would like to meet up with other Wayalifers come out to Ballast Point Brewery next Wednesday, December 10 at 6PM! Ballast point has food trucks every night of the week and many beers on tap.

Ballast Point
9045 Carroll Way
San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 790-6900

Food truck: TBA

Going
1. OverlanderJK
2. Moochie
3. SDG
4. Branman
5. ScubaSteve
6. Sully G
7. sean.m.adams33
8. TheDuff
9. Ttfhell
10. TDogg
11. AlStew

Maybe
1. computeruser6

Hope to see you there! :beer:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man, I so would love to go to this and would if I didn't have so much going on next week! You know, let me see what I can do about getting the word out to others. Thanks for putting this together. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh man, I so would love to go to this and would if I didn't have so much going on next week! You know, let me see what I can do about getting the word out to others. Thanks for putting this together. :yup:

Figured it would be tough for you guys to make it. Hopefully we can get together soon!

Sully G

View attachment 113152

If you live in San Diego or the surrounding counties and would like to meet up with other Wayalifers come out to Ballast Point Brewery next Wednesday, December 10 at 6PM! Ballast point has food trucks every night of the week and many beers on tap.

Ballast Point
9045 Carroll Way
San Diego, CA 92121
(858) 790-6900

Food truck: TBA

Going
1. OverlanderJK
2. Moochie
3. SDG
4. Branman
5. ScubaSteve
6. Sully G

Maybe
1. computeruser6

Hope to see you there! :beer:

Sounds like fun, count me in.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
2am comes a bit too early to go out in the evenings. :( Sucks now that I changed my shift but I love getting out of work early in the afternoon.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Called Ballast Point yesterday and was told their kitchen will be open next week.

They have pictures on their website of the new facility and it is a huge bar area!

Sully G

Called Ballast Point yesterday and was told their kitchen will be open next week.

They have pictures on their website of the new facility and it is a huge bar area!

So, no food truck? That sounds awesome! Look forward to meeting you guys, talking Jeep, and enjoying a beer or 6. 😜

Top Bottom